Saturday, November 29, 2014

birthday celebration

celebrated my birthday two and half months ago ...but tak sempat update lol ...i planned to have a quiet, low profile celebration - just me and the girls ..hahaha and what did I have???? a very busy and not-so low profile celebration hahaha ...apa nak buat, lain yag dirancang, lain yang terjadi

aku tak bagitau pun my birthday ..cuma close friends yang tahu ...so only plan a quiet dinner ngan the girls ..but pagi tu, my friend Lyn dropped by the flat with chocolate, flowers and card and sang in front of the flat hahaha kecoh giler ...i ended up having my birthday brunch with her at Fidel's. Such a lovely lunch and the weather was warm and nice (it was spring) ...



then akak rushed to the office ..sebab kena siapkan report for sv ...sesampai nya di opis, opismate plak tanya naper masuk opis for my own bday hahaha .....worked ala kadar and rushed home to change sebab janji jumpa the girls in town at 7.00pm ..had my birthday dinner at Mexico, the newly opened mexican joint in town.



Ingatkan quiet dinner le kata ...memang takde lah quiet nya ...they arranged for the waiter and waitress to antar our dessert with candles and stuffs and sing! so i had waiter and waitress and few other people singing happy birthday to me hahaha ....quiet lah sangat!


and for the first time in my life, I makan cactus lol ...kitorang order this vegetarian quasadiles ..with inti cactus, brocolli and cheese ...not bad lah ..ranggup jer hahahaha

Ingatkan itu ajer lah kan ...takde nyer ..Lyn came the next day to celebrate with me again - by visiting Kathrine Mansfield Birthplace - one of the arraction di Welly ..and followed by lunch in town and browsing through a number of bookstores. I managed to get myself a few bargain books - and one of them is the Bone People - my first book by NZ author ...penah menang award tu ...but takde masa nak baca lagi ...and a book on Katherine Mansfields as well a the LOTR book ...

 Lyn and I depan rumah Katherine Mansfield

ingatkan itu ajer kan .......but no way Jose .....the following day (a sunday) my other friends arranged for surprise lunch pulak ...i ingat jumpa Nabil for a quick coffee ..sekali sesampainya kat town i saw the others ada jugak ...Tia jer takde sebab she went back to USA masa tu ...we had lunch at thai restaurant ....a yummy lunch too! lama tak catch up with them ....


Pas makan makan we went for a walk at the waterfront and around Chaffers Wharf ...the weather was so nice ...lol lepak lepak posing ..makan ice cream ..coffee ..and cakes ...sebab dorang kata takde birthday celebration yang takde cake ...so sweet of them to belanja me and spent time macam tu..walaupun masing2 actually sibuk and have dateline to catch!




After the walk, the others rushed back to their office sebabNastia had to finish her paper - dia kenan present at a conference kat State the folowing weekend ...Sergey ada another meeting and maryam balik buat kerja jugak ...Nabil said i takleh balik coz i need to do more than makan makan on my birthday - so we went to a movie screening - masa tu ada Brazilian Movie Screening at TePapa ..it was ok hahaha sebab it is in brazilian with sub-titled ...pening akak ...and followed up with another jalan jaln kat waterfront - ingat nak lepak Fox Glove ..sebab we were meeting another friend ..but our friend tunggu kat TSB Arena ..so lepak lagi ...and watched sunset bagai ...lol 



pas tu bukan reti nak balik ...ended up lepak at Midnight Esspresso having more cakes and drinks - i had ribena lol! so kanak kanak riang kan???? kol 11.30 baru balik rumah ....

a few days later, I got a parcel from Germany ..my ex-flatmate Berna sent me a wonderful gift and chocolate and other stuffs! and my friends Kiky and Tijot sent me birthday greeting all the way from Korea ...sangat sangat low profile kan my birthday celebration hahahaha ....apa apa pun I am thankful to this blessing ..to be surrounded my great friends  ....and some of them I baru kenal when I came to Aeteroa, the lnd of the long white cloud

Ingatkan abis di situ kan...ooo tidak ...semalam akak dapat parcel dari adik beradik just 40 hahaha kad bday sampai 2.5 month lambat :-) sebab semua sibuk nak gi pos opis agak nya ...thank you liz ..ita ..fedi ...love you guys



That's wrapped up my birthday celebration this year hahahaha next year akan low profile - trust me, coz all my friends have left or are in the process of leaving Welly ...but, apa apa pun ..tahun ini sangat happenning! love you guys so much ....and o my adik beradik ..love you guys to the moon and back ..till jannah

3 comments:

fendifid said...

Nko re edit entry ni and re post balik ke? Mcm pernah baca. Meriah celebration besday ejin yg ke ... ni. Meriah sangat. Untung la ramai kawan kat sana.

Liz Duan said...

Kata dah ejin tu everyyear dia ckp low profile n everytime celebrate tak hingat punya..menciii huuu...jeles gitu

Ejin said...

Tak buat lagi la entry ni. Ngko rasa familiar sebab aku kan cerita thru our sembang2 ...lol low profile le sangat kan ...nanti2 we celebrate together liz