Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One boring Day @ 31.12.2008

Today is exceptionally boring "hanyar"..Perhaps I am too excited looking forward to countdown tonite..as if I have any plan for tonite...da????? I am just not in the mood to work......
YOU: why not taking a leave today?
ME: I have used up all my annual leaves lah sayang so...gigit jari lah...

Luckily I have no report whatsoever to be reviewed or submitted....


This is my cubic...can you guys see what's on the screen...betul lah tu....30-something lah.....and the other one is my Outlook...chatting dgn you know who...kwang...kwang...kwang....thank you for being there for me ..i layan you , you layan i


Had told you guys about my factory being shutdown for Dec and most of the operations were being asked to take unpaid leave for 4-5 days...so the outcome as you see the factory become like a deserted area...total abandon!.as there are only handful of us in the office, the cafe is closed as well, thus we have to go out for lunch...and we went to a nearby stall, for a bowl of mee soup and a glass of air kelapa muda...and it costs us 5 hinggit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diva ke hape ...kah...kah...kah......



4 comments:

fendifid said...

kah kah kah... kesiannya...macam baru di langgar garuda tempat keje kak long...sunyi sepi.

fido said...

Hi sumer!! Teacher Fid is on the line!! ha ha ha!! Aftr a gruesome 35 yrs without "knowing" how to log to the blog!!

Liz Duan said...

wah.."teacher" fid tu yg mahal..all the best fid...should put a post on the new venture...i am happy for you

Ejin said...

Hello teacher fid...now we expect more posting from you....nanti i add you as blogger... Maklumlah, your schedule dah tak sepacked dulu ...best wishes for your new venture!