Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009....

I purposely giving way for the 3 of you to come up with a new year wishes posting before me. But,...na ...never mind let me take the honour la...I have been thinking all nite for a nice wording ..fancy phrases for this posting after all it is new year... a special day, we are supposed to start fresh ..new resolutions...unfortunately i cant think of any...So I am just wishing you guys and all (who are following this blog of ours- ade ke?)...a FABULOUS YEAR AHEAD...

So......Cheers to a New Year and Another Chance for us to get it right

3 comments:

fendifid said...

Aikkk..tukau gambor lak? tadi gambor lain. Ni gambaor lama ni...mana gambor celebrate new year?

Liz Duan said...

yang ado...tengok pirates pas tu zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..opps before that..ikut saranan kau...

Ejin said...

kah kah kah ....