Monday, January 5, 2009

Killing Time - New Hobby

I always procrastinate when come to downloading photos from fid's handphone. At last there were many photos being deleted before I downloaded them into the PC. Hari ni entah apa angin I finally took the effort to download all the photos. And as expected, 95% of them are Ej's photo. Mostly with all the funny memek muka.

Recently, whenever she felt bored of waiting something she would play with fid's hp. She would explore the phone's menu and try to discover anything that suit her interest. When she was 6 years old, she did the same to my hp and ended up deleting all my sms and contacts. Senoneng kejap when I found out I lost many important contact numbers.

And all the memek muka photos or candid photos were taken for specific reason. She used entah apa option in the menu, tambah apa yang patut like misai and cermin mata besar and save it as wallpaper.She repeated the process until she satisfied with the outcome.






Biler dah jadi...begini lah hasilnya. I myself tak pernah bother nak tengok apa lagi options ada dalam handphone tu. Nanti in our next coming ronggeng, I will ask EJ to do more of these kind of photos for you guys. We will see who is the next victim and whose photos is the most hilarious.




5 comments:

Liz Duan said...

ni mmg kerja budak2...the boys pun sama when i used samsung dulu, rasa nya nokia tak de kot

Ejin said...

hahahahah very funny, esp the misai! aku baru explore this feature last weekend ....

fendifid said...

dia baru discover buat video...so byk lah klip videos...ada yang emotional punya...ayat ayat power.

Liz Duan said...

he..he...kalau my boys siap ade movie sort of lah...adib and angah's holidays like mr beans holiday...and ade jugak video yg boleh bertukar mula muka afi pas tu dia sebut "bertukar" toink jadi aimran...dia org ade nak post dlm blog, tapi aku salah sorang cast nya and tak pakai tudung so aku kata buat lain lah...

fendifid said...

kids memang creative...kiter je yang tak sedar...cepatlah suruh diorang buat and post dalam blog. mesti fun