Friday, August 15, 2008

Pre MERDEKA ..

Hi guys..I am running out of photos but just to keep the momentum going, i do this posting... as i am writing this, i have no clue what is the title gonna be. The picture with Eat and Ejin, was taken at Cardiff bus terminal, I think we were sending off Ejin
back to New Castle. Remember we met Pakcik Hamzah while waiting for the coach??? Or was it when I was with somebody else..emm...I am pretty sure that you guys were there. Anyway, this pakcik hamzah is a malaysian or should i say was a malaysian sailor whose ship stucked at a certain port in the land of the mat saleh. He talked very much like those in P Ramlee's movie...with 'a' here and there instead of "e"...very baku.....Well, Pakcik hamzah was quite famous in cardiff, he will talked to all the malaysian whom he bumped into. He can hardly remember you so everytime he will repeat the same story and ask the same thing...he will recalled Malaysia as what it was in the 50s...It is sad just hearing him reciting his old memories coz somehow I have the impression if only he can turn back the clock , he will choose to spent his remaining days in this land of ours....All in all...the life and the time spent in the land of the white is precious, the joy and the fun is forever kept as fond memories...but for me, Malaysia is always near to my heart......YES>>Now I got the title of this posting......no wonder I am having this patriotic feeling all over me.....we are approaching our 51st independence anniversary....so..warming up lah sayang....
Our vacation in New Castle....know what that t shirt i wore is Hard rock CAfe Paris ...Fend , did you give it me?? I cannot recall...I have lost that Tee Shirt for quite sometime and today I found it and it is being worn by the bibik here in Pekan. Aku terus
"ehh..ni baju aku...original tau"...then she told me " saya jumpa di dlm beg lama udah hitam"....But it is as white as before..hu..hu..hu..I must have left it here sometime ago...should I rip it off from her body??????? On second thought, sedekah je lah ye Fend..Kita kan berjiwa merdeka......relates tak????(I am now blogging in pekan, still waiting for Duan-11.05pm)


3 comments:

fendifid said...

After you cried 7 days 7night...how could I not giving the Tee to you? Lagi pun, kesian sangat sebab nko je yang tak pi tour Europe. For the 7001 times I have to say this again. You don't know what you missed. Kah kah kah.

fendifid said...

Kak Long, Good write up. It touch my heart.

Ejin said...

liz and duan tak pi europe ke????? aku pi banyak gak tempat ...hehehehe