Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ramadan al Mubarak


Guys, this Ramadan is a special and memorable one to me, because both me and Afi "accidently" "khatam" the holy Quran in the month itself. I was actually targeting to khatam by year end...hence, having to finish it earlier, together with my eldest son lagi and in the month of Ramadan which full of berkat is like an added bonus.....I feel blessed...overwhelmed........At last, my goodness... after years of procrastination....like being inside the closet lah jugak...kah...kah..kah...at last I managed to have it done...
As for Afi , I am excited for him coz he managed to finish before high school....that is my target for the boys...
So the next one will be Ejin, first thing first, set a dateline....then the rest will follows....AMIN

3 comments:

fendifid said...

Tahniah kak long and afi

Ejin said...

Good for you!

Liz Duan said...

Ejin, mende good for good for you, set the dateline ok!next will be you ...ony you...nyanyi sikit fendi