Monday, October 13, 2008

Open House at Lizdu's

My open house started at 10am and ends at about 11pm...We invited some friends at work, relatives and neighbours. We served satay, nasi dagang, spaghetti bolognese, nasi impit, kuah kacang, rendang and agar agar merah.Satay/kuah kacang and nasi dagang was ordered/bought from a caterer but others were all homemade. It was actually my first attempt to make rendang following my aunt recipe.

Comment from the floor, I think my first attempt was a success he..he..he..even the boys gave a good feedback, they always very frank with their opinion when criticising my cooking....remember, they like to say we are lucky to have "Chef Wan" in the house so..... I was pleased with their remark on the rendang....

2 comments:

Eat said...

kau buat rendang liz? wah!! kagumnye aku..

fendifid said...

ok...that will be our next dish biler turun kuantan...ikan patin...NO NO NO.