Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aidil Fitri 2008

Yoh..everybody!! missing me much kan???? i know ..you dont have to mention it..he..he...My streamyx is still 'kong' so I am using Grace's line and it is very very slow...but I cant resist the temptation of being a kak nam...addicted betul ...where should i start ...mengelabah akak kah..kah..kah...as if , kan?

I always very fond of hari raya mengalah budak kecik kan...anyway this was on first day of raya in Pekan.ok perhaps we were not that sedondon but the colours blend in ok so i got the approval from chop mohor besar kah..kah..kah..should have brought in my handbag in the picture, it is as yellow s my hair scarf..meletop!
All the 10 Duan's Indonesian workers were at my in laws to celebrate the day together with us...it's kind of pity looking at them...well we sort of have that kind of experience , observing hari raya overseas far from our family and relatives but I believe ours is different....the purpose of us being away and theirs ..so ...kesian jugak tengok mereka....About noon we were off to JB.
Ok this next picture is on second day of raya at one of relative's in Singapore...My raya is kind of routine, the only different is usually Singapore is on our 3rd day but this year it becomes second, then 3rd day we cover JB and Tiram...and but I skipped Sungai Mas (another must go relative-so we went there on our way back to Pekan on the 4th day) as I need to make some simple preparation for Adib's and Afi's birthday party which supposed to be around 8pm but we ended up blowing the candle at 10 to 11 pm...

Very tiring but we did have a great time...and ahh we managed to memboloskan diri on the 2nd day to Sentosa...tried to catch up the Voice of the Sea unfortunately again it was full house so we ended up riding the luge and the sky ride...(menyesal giler aku naik sky ride tu bapak lah tinggi nya)

I guess these are all my coverage for hari raya so next will be the family in purple.......gambar on 3rd and 4th day tak de....

2 comments:

fendifid said...

meriah raye...sempat lagi beronggeng kat sentosa island tu.
tu yang sampai terlupa nak ambik gambor food tu.

Liz Duan said...

baru aku tulis pasal food punya picture at the other posting...