Monday, June 11, 2012

Singapore trip back in May

Was in Singapore last May which I think could be considered as my last trip for the year lah...there is no plan to date for another trip to the land just a bridge away or anywhere else. I was there for the Eurofinance conference organised by the banks...unlike the last tax conference (the trip that ejin had joined me), this conference there were few Malays and ladies with tudung. I was not out of place per say lah...ha..ha..ha.
I dont really care actually but just wonder...where are my people?

Anyway , i stayed at Fairmouth Hotel Singapore and the convention was at Raffles Convention.


The hotel and the convention center was linked and situated in a shopping mall. tak ke seronok tu.? Tapi after 3 months in a row in Singapore, dah naik muak...and walking around alone is not my option for an enjoyable trip...luckily my aunty ana and chumad have been kind enough to join me on the first day.



my aunty ana is 50 something but still rocks huh...
They actually spent a nite with me..and .it was a great gossiping session with this lot ha..ha..ha..



I was 4 days 3 nights there and my BB was out of order...can you imagine? It was like you are out of this world...all i have was my old N73 from Adib...nak keluar kan pun trauma..ha..ha..Those attending the conference are using either BB or i phone or android or 2 of the combination of 3...it is so norm right? All looking so important , so how to put the n73 on my desk ha? kah..kah..kah...I think i was the only one who concentrated so much on the talk/debate...others are more on their smart phones than anything else....looking important kan? geram aku...ha..ha..

Oh..I also want to mentioned here that the Fairmouth is serving halal for its room dining.

They have one halal asean restaurant.My banker belanja us at that restaurant--of course it was me suggesting as it is halal--it was a very yummylicious lunch buffet...it has all the asean cuisine from chinese to japanese to the middle east...and durian as one of its dessert. If only I have my Torch I would snap a few pictures.
Finally kan...since the conf ended by friday noon..tak sempat to catch the firefly direct to Kuantan so i have to transt KL and waited for like 4 hours gitu...and i ended up here..rest and go....tengok local flights arm tu sunyi aje akak pun tried out this massaging seat...tergedik gedik lah meliuk lentuk badan kat situ...bila org lalu mula padang ke ceiling ha..ha..ha..

Best part of this trip is meeting my aunt and uncle ...others were flop--bosan tahap gaban!

4 comments:

fendifid said...

X cukup memborong. Tu yg boring tu.
Hotel cun. Rajin auntie dgn chumad dtg visit nko. Baru 3 hari dah boring. Bayangkan aku 2 minggu.

Liz Duan said...

memang tension kan?

Eat said...

Tak tahan bab kau sorang je concentrate lebih kat kat conf contents.. Yg lain dok main game or fb-ing aje. Mesti trauma stress!! Hahhaa!

Liz Duan said...

Ala faham aje lag conference...keluar kencg 14 kali pun sapa nak kisah...kau hilang kat shoppg mall pun org tak cari...kejap tgk phine phone dah tentu chattg