Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I am on Android..~

Haloo..haiyo our blog momentum has been reducing quite a bit kan? tajuk aje life on the fast lane...but we are very much like 50-something: slow pace -period! I wonder how do those active bloggers able to update every little things...writing skills must be good lah..and ability to bercerita...kita mandom aje...
Truth is  we are all so busy la these days...high profile lah sangat kan? ha..ha..ha..

I just want to announce that i am on android...cewah...truth is i ahve no idea what is android all about before i changed to Note. I used Torch and that is all I knew. Thank god for my boys---they are my updates...amazing how much they know about all these gadjet without even owning one...suh belajar susah noh tapi benda benda gini tahu aje....icecream sandwich lah , gingebread. Kita asal function and able to whats app dah happy ha..ha.

back to my Note ...i am so happy to own one...people said it is too big but I chose Note because it is big...i dont even know how it looks like or how it functions. Been hearing about the size and tengok lah sekali dua...itu aje. Dan finally i got my white mobile...cukeeee cangat..
the camera is so clear terang benderang...suits well for people like me who thinks dslr is troublesome and not trendy?

This is a candid from a friend....where is the key pad duhh???

6 comments:

Ejin said...

Candid sangat le tu lol ...hehehehe

Ejin said...

I am soooo super duper busy lately ...memang takde masa langsung untuk tulis posting ...nak komen pun takde masa ...

fendifid said...

Semua dah ada virus from ceo azrita. Padahal kita ala ala kuli je. Lol.macam la bz sgtkan.

33dda said...

alamak miss cafe grace deeply.... citer lis xmau komen..

fendifid said...

Samsung note tu nampak menarik kan. La la la.

Liz Duan said...

Adda, miss u too...cite cite hang yg kelakor tu