Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tax Conf in KL June 14th



hayooo apa dah jadi ni...ni dah TERAMATLAH DORMANT nya....ok ok here I am sharing my story/activity for you guys out there-- our beloved readers--- who are..akak sendiri, ejin and fendi...ha..ha..ha..sabor je lah senah...anyway...i was in KL early june for Tax conf organised by D&T on APA (advance price arrangement) with another colleague and friend Lina.

We reached KL a day earlier..the conf was held at the One Hotel conf hall so we stayed there jugak. As i wore my Treasurer Hat on ...suggested to my dear friend so share room ...after all only one day at least we got to sembang sembang before doze off.Once again i showed here the room in One Hotel -- it is quite pricy without the govt rate but ours include breakfast for 2 so it is oklah. Mende aku cakap berbelit ni :)





The breakfast was awesome sampai tak tahu nak makan apa...they have nice combinations of all msian breakfast...the one malaysians'....campur mat saleh bagai. Paid so much kan for breakfast but we cant really eat in the morning so agak bazir jugaklah...

Siap ada putu mayam...one of my favourite ni...payah nak jumpa kan sekarang?

And another favourite of mine...tosei...:)
This is where the conf was held... a very nice ballroom...kalau buat wedding mmg d bomb..Remember I said I want to arrange a party at my 25th anniversary...jubli perak ke? Keles kalau buat kat sini..buat buat buang tebiat...ha..ha..I want to wear those gownlah...yg sleek..body hugging...cam cantik noh body kita kan.. ...time I kahwin dulu gown kembang ha...ha..ha...saja mengarut dgn korang.

I love chandelier so much...very classy and sexy huh.But being practical kan cam ne nak cuci chandelier tu...I once watched this programme host by kak nita on rumah rumah yg extravaganza kat Msia...Astana Impian ke?? tak ingat lah...anyway...there was this one house with huge chandelier and the owner actually has to hire cleaning service to get the chandelier clean on monthly ke quaterly and it costs her RM1000+++ per service...sapa nak tanggung tu ?

Ok take care folks!

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Cun la hotel ni. Food pun da bomb. Tapi cam x lengkap xde gambar pool.

Berapa tahun lagi ni nak tunggu jubli perak tu?

Liz Duan said...

7-8 years lagi...sempat koh?