Monday, May 9, 2016

Liz Breaking the Ice

Sesungguh nya baru lah ku sedari bahawasanya my last posting was in Dec 2014. Teruk nya lah - dok  kutuk Ita sangat dah kena sumpahan normadiah si Ita huuuu...ampun.
Now I thought I want to start again tapi honestly I have forgotten how to-- tak ingat dah key tu utk apa ini utk apa-- parak lah. So pasti nya entah boleh siap within 2 hours atau 14 hari posting ni??? Tawakal aje lah...


For the one year that I was away from this blog - I am now going to be 43-- tapi very much looks like 34 aje hehhehe with 360 camera -Iphone BXXx entah apa aku pun tak paham -- dgn filter and edit--sesungguh nya gambar gambar dlm FB sekarang semua ala ala putteri bunian . The boys hate it when I use 360 camera , they don't understand the feeling of being as young as we are kan-- biar aje lah dorang nak bebel asal mummy bahagia.


I am living in a fast lane definitely - tup tap tup tap ok next then tup tap tup tap next --tup tap tup tap entah kemana mana aku.The boys -- they are all big boys-- young adult, teenager, Afi will be 19 - besar gajoh - I think I always know him but in a few instances I lost it --Aimran 16-- kecik kering tapi jiwa dia sgt besar- masih dramatic :) and that makes him so special--Adib 12 years old UPSR tahun ini--soalan dia " mummy kalau Adib tak dapat 6As, mummy macam mana ek?"he dare to ask me kan??? he is not concern about him but my feeling -- sgt lah concern soalan itu hahahhaha geram aje aku.
Our baby boy  Ahmad Aariz- 6 this year - next year sekolah -- Bacalah Anakku baru book2 , tulisan ke laut-- aduhhh tak tahu nak pikir next year macam mana-- kalau the normal primary school entah kelas corot ni -- huhuhu-- kena ada Plan B- apa ?? tak tahu lagi.
Abah kepada the boys - he is moving to another level dari segi kerohanian- when you try to be nearer to Allah - insyaAllah it is all good.


Myself??? emmm entah lah -- korang agak agak aje lah from my posting - insyaAllah there are more to come. Akak celaru sgt  that I cant even explain myself hahhahha
Anyway Nampak tak semangat tu nak terus blogging hehehhe biasa lah aku pun drama macam Aimran jugak hahhahha. I was walking from office to the parking with a friend today and this friend of mine , he told me at this age we got to find a hobby- something to our interest to keep us going - Jangan kerja aje - don't exhaust yourself-- sesungguh nya ada kebenaran nya di situ and di kala berkata kata tu terus teringat blog ni. It is a sign kan? I think so kweng kweng kweng.


My plan is to start with 2016 activities then I go sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit utk 2015.
Siap ada plan- begitu lah sesungguhnya-- lebih kurang sama dgn konsep Fendi -- angan angan mengapai impian--

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Dah bersawang blog ni sampai x ingat nak comment. Dulu pagi pagi dok ngadap blog. Skrg layan fesbuking je. Lol

Unknown said...

Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried inside his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and look after you with all his heart...

=====> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him work better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

In fact, triggering this dominant impulse is absolutely important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You will soon notice him open his soul and mind to you in a way he's never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.