Thursday, February 19, 2009

We are now "nuffnang-ed"

Hello hello ....thanks to Fendu, we are now "nuffnang-ed" ...yes, we finally able to add the nuffnang adverts in our blog. Fendu has been pushing me to do it like forever, but me, being me - felt that it was a complex process. I only managed to get halfway before I gave up. But Fendu was very persistant and he ended up doing the adding etc last night. Thanks Fendu ...

I don't really know about Nuffnang, and the first time I heard about it is through Fendu. Anyway, I did a little reading on the net and here's 5 facts about Nuffnang....
  1. Nuffnang is an online advertising community founded in 2007 (www.nuffnang.com)
  2. It was founded by Timothy Tiah Ewe Tiam and Cheo Ming Shen @ Tong Ming Shen
  3. One of its networks is Nuffnang Malaysia, but it also covers other networks such as Australia, Philippines and Singapore
  4. Nuffnang targets local advertisers - and among them (in Malaysia) are Hondas,
  5. Allows bloggers to earn income from putting nuffnang adverts in their blogs (hear, hear!!!)

So, there you go.... Nuffnang is actually a revolutionary platform for advertising, and the increased interests in blogging have created a snowball effects on this method of advertising. I love the idea - hehehehe wish I could have thought of it first!

No comments: