Friday, February 20, 2009

My current reading

From time to time, i try my best to continue my one ( and only-maybe) very beneficial hobby since childhood (dont play play ahhh) ..that is READING..i read all sort of materials from religion to history, romance, mystery, fashion ( do we really read fashion???kelentong lah ni...kah..kah..kah... and etc etc..One thing that i realised about me lah , i cant speak for others, but my kind of reading changes over time...it sort of keep up with the changes in age (bukan aging..kah..kah..kah..)..Like, I used to love romance a lot but i am no more into it...i mean my reading ok....my latest romance is Ayat Ayat Cinta- not so bad but not my cup of tea though.

Recently I finally found a book about our 25 Rasuls. I have been looking for it for ages- no kidding and i cant find it in any normal local bookstores in Msia, ...found one before but it is more like for school children as it is very thin. This new book I bought actually a real thick one which split the 24 rasuls before our Prophet Muhammad ( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) as they have one dedicated for our Prophet, thus the one I bought covers the 24 rasuls....very comprehensive....the story is being written with close reference to the quran and hadith..interesting...to date i have finished Adam as.
For 2009...for this reading activity...i am trying to finish my Tafsir Quran..I almost finish last year but i stopped too long that i think i have to repeat...so I have started again and now still in A'Bagarah....Any kind of reading is good as it stimulates thinking.....but i still need my monthly GLAM to inspire my other hobby...my "favourite" hobby....tut...........

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Kak long...tolong write the summary yang penting penting je la. Senang anak anak nak refer.

Liz Duan said...

insyallah, kang ade hari hari aku rase mcm nak jadi ustazah tu ...aku buka lah kelas bimbingan..he..he..