Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Housekeeping!

A quick one...i accomplished 3 tasks or housechores last weekend. Something which has been pending and I have been successfully ignored for quite sometime.It was saturday morning...I woke up , bought nasi dagang for breakfast...after breakfast , asked the boys to take care of Aariz and with bibik, I worked n the store.
We built the store--under the stairs-- when we had the renovation..it was ok initially but as time past by --all sort of junk and garbage were thrown into it and I totally rely on Bibik on how she wanted to store them.
When I said garbage ...I really mean it!Segala macam tok nenek---hebat kan ...
This is the after...I even have a location draw for the store. What and where..kelasss!
Bibik suka sangat.."wahhh ibu bagus sekali"...aku kata lagi sebulan ibu check..."aduh " jawap dia ..ha..ha..

Then we moved to the hall and worked on the shoe rack...This is the before..asal boleh letak aje...
This is the after....Can see the difference right? One thing with bibik you can rely on them to do the daily chores like putting clothes in the machine then hang then fold then cook , take care of the babies....etc...but when it comes to betul betul mengemas ...putting things at the right places or decorating...we need to turun padang. You cant claim that your bibik is incapable...they can but you have to show the way...need to work together gether...okays...I have been having bibik for the past 12-13 years....dah tahu sangat!
It is quite common..we tend to throw away stuff when we re arrangging things...jadi I threw away loads of things from the store and a few shoes...I told bibik "jangan ambik"...kang menyemak semula dalam rumah...!
Then bibik cepat cepat "Bu bilik yani nanti Yani kemas" and she closed her door. I think about 3 months ago kot I did kemas bilik bibik...haiyoo I told her ingat rumah kontrak ke ni? macam store jugak bilik dia...but now is better.
Ok next is gardening...I will continue in next posting....

4 comments:

fendifid said...

Kesian kasut kena buang. Bibik frust x dapat kasut kasut itu
Tip top lepas kemas. Aku malas sokmo bab bab ke.as ni.

Ejin said...

Datang le sini. Kemas store rumah aku pulak. My dad mengamuk last monday tengok keadaan store kami. So when our helper datang terus jadi top agenda that day. Cleaning and re arrannging store hehehehe

fendifid said...

Store aku pun bersepah. Malasnya nak kemas....nak letak barang pun x leh dah.

Ejin said...

or apa kata masa kiter jumpa nanti, we send liz kejap ke Keramat untuk mengemas hehehehehe