Thursday, August 9, 2012

My make up Box

Ni cite kemas jugak but before Ramadan....kira aci lah since i have been keeping the pictures. Itw as just a routine cleaning and also because I got myself a nice red make up box from SKII--

it was  their Christmas promotions gift box. It was not in the promotion when I bought my stuff but they gave it to me because I asked...I actually casually asked if I can get one of those boxes--they had a few at the side of teh counter--and the promoter was nice enough to give me one....happy tak? happy lahhh...

So I cleared my drawers ...melambak kan everything ...


















and susun again everything. Some pre loved but never ever used like lipsticks...or used like once or twice ...were all given to bibik...jenuh lah bibik pakai lipstick kat rumah he..he..he..
We are so obsessed with lipsticks kan...one or two is never enough we got to have like 10 to 15 but still end up using one or two jugak. The reason  is always if only we need to match with the cloth kan..memacam


During the cleaning session, i came accross this CD eye shadow....know what this i actually my hantaran back in 1996...Kelas dok hantaran CD okays...now I pakai MAC ha..ha..ha..downgraded ke apa tu? Actually I dah lama nak revert to CD but somehow MAC is ok with me...so saja mengada ngada sebab casing dia cantik camno tu?
punya lah ....ok ok do your maths ...how long is that...definitely dah expired right?
I hardly use eye shadow...I think eye shadow is just too much lah...and besides I dont really know how to apply...My routine is only compact powder, blusher, eye liner and lipstick. Only in those occassion when I really want to dress up then I apply eye shadow, kalau tak tak de lah...and that's why lah this eye shadow is pretty much full..tak gerak pun ha..ha...

Ah...ni another freebies from SKII....toiletries or make up bag..Afi nak jadi model so kasi can lah...Tu happy pakai SKII...banyak freebies kan...biar bayar beratus pun rasa macam berbaloi aje dapat freebies cam ni...penyakit aku ni!Kan? i think so lah...
Ok till next posting....salam Ramadhan again to all!

4 comments:

fendifid said...

kah kah kah...beli skii sebab nak goodies aje. melampau.

tak kisah la brand apa pun asalkan suka dan sesuai

Ejin said...

adoiii model yang kat gambar last tu lawak lah ....

Liz Duan said...

No lah beli bcoz of d product lah tapi ada free vift tu rasa mcm berbaloi lah kunun gheeeeeeee

Eat said...

Nama apa ye penyakit Liz nih? free-tis kot? hahaha!!!!