Monday, September 3, 2012

Hari Raya 2012--Liz Duan

Salam syawal semua...busy sgt lately afer the one week break for hari raya..senget sengget bahu buat kerja. Now people busy closing, mine got to wait after closing so ada free sikit sikit yg I isytihar sendiri..bosan aje kan? It is bosan..lupa kan bab kerja lah..
2012 Raya has been awesome and splendid to me this far...So back to Raya pertama..we were in Pekan as I mentioned earlier. In the early years (of marriage) pagi raya tu jiwa meronta ronta nak balik Johor cecepat..I guess normal feelings lah..got nothing to do with my family in laws.. every single souls in my family in law have been kind to me from day one..am not writing this because Duan reads this blog...but sincerely from my heart and I wont ask for more!
After years of the routine and after aged kan...ha..ha..ha..I am ok..bukan tahun ni lah dah few years back, after makan...sembahyang...visited 3-4 houses of close relatives in Pekan about 2pm we drove slowly down to Johor..even my sentence sound very tenang kan?

Ok theme of the year. Purple-- not my  favourite colour , but we chose it because back in 2010 (last trip to Bandung), we bought kain baju melayu purple for Duan--terbekenan pulak pulple tu, so in the spirit tak nak membazir --kita kata purple is the theme for 2012.

We managed to find the same tone for the boys--it looks like purple-ish grey for me-tapi fendi kata purple lah tu ha..ha..ha..! Mine is a trengganu hand chanting batik bought from a friend..tak lah berapa suka but i need purple so i grabbed at first glance --- I actually foreseen that Gulati's would not be in our agenda as we are approaching ramadhan so beli aje lah.Size songkok utk Aariz habis--we bought him a black kupiah dia tak nak pakai...the boys used to have one tapi after Adib, i handed down to my SIL ..dia kata dah jahanam ..so nanti lah cari new one or Aariz...Aariz is another one with a big head, kita rasa!


Food as usual lah...conti aje...nasi dagang, laksa pahang, nasi minyak and ketupat and rendang...emm itu aje kot..Sedap kan hari raya, makan aje kerja nya...

 US with Pekan team...2 keluarga tak de..celebrated with in laws dulu. Akak ceria aje ..macam buat iklan Darlie kan?
 Ni a bigger picture with the cousins and anak sedara...all from house next door...family to kakak of my mother in law.
Ni my side on pagi raya..they were telecasted live for Malaysia Hari Ini...right before Sri Perdana if I am not wrong. Kebetulan kan...Boy, Bell, Ann and My uncle Chumat semua wearing purple..so wedding Anne nanti boleh lah buat purple as a theme...nak kena sound my mom cepat sikit tu ha..ha..ha..

3 comments:

fendifid said...

Purple susah nak cari yg senada kot. Nko pun lain lain purple tapi x seteruk aku. Kah kah kah.
Suka purple.

Ejin said...

Fend - ngko punya purple and konsep sedondon lari beribu batu lah ... Aku suka colour baju budak2 tu ...nice! I also love purple :-)

fendifid said...

Aku punya kan thema ..the range of purple. Semua pun lain. Ha aha ha.