Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Let's oyster at Zenith Kuantan

Aloha...remember I told here about my latest craving on oyster since Shogun...The last time we went down to KL was CNY, dropped by at Shogun and out again ha...ha..ha...too expensive lah weeii. They marked up the price because of the festive season.I think it was like 80 hinggit for adult---and kids like 30 kot--Afi has to be counted as adult on food-

Then one fine day, we went to Zenith and know what they serve seafood on ice...among other things is oyster.My wish is granted! and better coz i like dining at this spot
So happened on that one weekend , they also have this cheezzy vege or something, and what I did was to have the oyster with cheese......mmg meletop!


Adib tried the oyster , spit out on the plate and  ran to the toilet....wueeeekkkk
Afi ...he cant even stand the smell...
Aimran...he's ok....can take it alright
Duan...he prefers mussle..



Dalam pada ghairah with this and that food, my dear hubby suddenly brought ubi kayu to the table...tragis betul....ha..ha...but love it lah...berkurun tak makan ubi kayu...sedap sangat...rasa nak pergi lagi thsi weekend sebab nak makan ubi kayu...boleh? Bukan senang nak dapat ubi kayu rebus ni kan?
My boys....MAt Afi dah bujang sangat kan? This week he's having his first exam for the year. Today his mukadimmah seeing my face was "mummy , english senang sangat--afi ada banyak idea--wrote a long essay"...Other subjects, you ahve to ask him...but english , he will tell voluntarily...When I had my jerit jerit session with him last weekend..i actually told him, i dont care if you want to take english literature or something but for now you have to study all....not only english...In a few occassions, whenever I asked him to study, he will sit at his table and slowly opened his english exercise...geram ke tak?
I hope he will do well in this exam...so that I will have some peace of mind............

5 comments:

fendifid said...

You check Afi's birth cert and you can recall why he likes English subject so much. LOL.

I can never come near to fresh oyster. The smell will kill my appetite.

Ejin said...

budak London tu kalau poor in english tak tau le akak ....

aku tak suka oyster tapi suka mussels ...yummy esp cheese topped mussels ...or the one with tomato based ...

Ejin said...

kat rumah aku selalu ada ubi kayu ...sedap kalu rebus ...or buat lepat ubi kayu ...

Liz Duan said...

ejin...nak sikit ubi based foodie tu...bingka ubi ke apa yg selalu buat kuih warna coklat putih tu...

duan pun suka mussels more than oyster

Ejin said...

aku nak buat posting sampai ke sudah tak buat2 about bingka ubi tu