Thursday, March 1, 2012

Singapore Trip --part 2

I was back to the same hotel I went to.. back in 2010 . It still very much the same...the change was me...as I was pregnant with Aariz in 2010 and now slimmer...gegar orang pandang 2 kali ha..ha..ha...saja buat gedik 30 something.....ok lah tu! they said the hotel is owned by Sultan Brunei, thus the food is all halal.
Back to the club room....my boss kan financial controller so he club, i also club lah. For my next trip in March, I have booked for standard...no issue..nobody asked me to downgrade whatsoever but I just dont feel right...the comapny is talking about budget so much so i tot why not--extend this small contribution from me...after all I am taking care of treasury for heaven sake..ha..ha...and the Director Treasury actually followed me and go for standard also...I asked him to take club but he said Standard fits him well...so sesama lah kita....
The "Club" has it owns...panggil apa ni? own dining area?? yes.....and you have like bfast,then free branch, then free tea, free after dinner...except for the "check-in" day , other days we'll be in the office...so I think it is a waste...you pay more and not able to enjoy it...so tak kena lah...
Scones and what not ni semua can tambah like endlessly....Makan lebih kurang after checked in, then terus Orchard...My boss sebok ajak gi this mall selling computers gadjets...wrong person lah..so boss you go my way and I go mine...we meet again for dinner...
 I was walking underground...kejap keluar sana kejap keluar sini...i actually took quite a number of pictures of Orchard road...must be still inside my camera lah, I can only find this one in my SG trip folder...anyway people actually queuing outside LV...kaya ke kayap tu? you tell me....
This is inside the hotel's dining...nicey huh

 Know what those lights...we found it selling in Kuantan and we was like a second away on buying them but we didnt...napa ekkkk???? Tak sampai seribu pun harga dia...must be because it is red..tak kena dgn my theme colour yg very plain and man domineering....i would love it tapi practicality jenuh nak cuci tu...but the one we bought sama jugak bulat bulat kecik...i cant rememberlah..but i love those we bought ada crystal balls...

My breakfast...I just love hotel porridge....my no 1 favourite.
My ex boss dok tanya " you ni apa kerja dok tangkap gambar food ni?"...I said I have to have pictures to tell stories to my boys...amacam kelas tak reason tu?
Do you think I talk about blogging with those people???...never!



That's my shuttle...direct from Kuantan to SG...thanks to Firefly...save lots of time and energy.
Penuh kau...ramai org melawat Kuantan jugak...
This is fried wantan...my boss...sebok sangat "Liz u got to try this favourite of mine when i lived in SG"...so he brought me to this little restaurant...and ordered 2 plates of those...cicah kicap...erkkkkk....oklah...he reminded me of my late Atok...when he tambah the wantan (woithout even asking)...my late Atok when he brought me for breakfast at this Apek Kedai Kopi for roti bakar or kedai mamak for roti canai....he would order for me two plates. I bet my Atok had the pleasure stuffing me...and I would do my best finished everything eventhough my stomach was bloated....sedih pulak ingat my atok..
Back to the wantan...i finished everything and told him , thank you boss...those are great ! Burppp!!!!!!!!!!
The hotel room provide this in each room...bagus kan? Kalau ada gegaran kat SG tu , I pegang ni dulu...
 This is picture at Fullerton ...the Palm Beach REstaurant....they have laser exhibition from MArina Sands..it was not that great but pretty interesting...The environment here in Fullerton is nice...nice place to hang out...

6 comments:

fendifid said...

Wow...bestnya...food...room sumer meletops. Missed orchard road.

Ejin said...

nice!!! aku pun nak club jugak ...lol

hehehe ambik gambar untuk the boys yea ...hahahaha excuse yang bagus :-)

fendifid said...

Ewwwww...bohong sunat.

Liz Duan said...

ha..ha...ha....fend starts dah...ewwwwwwwwww

Ejin said...

Ewwwwwwwwww happenning tagline ita nie

Eat said...

Ewwwwwyyuuucckk...
Liz, u shud hv told yr boss the truth abt yr blogging.. Kalau tak, mesti dah bleh recruit our follower yg ke-sejuta.. Hahahah!!!