Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Singapore trip

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera rakan dan taulan...miss me? Kata aje lah ya...wow i was extremely extremely busy..am doing two people's jobs...trying my best to ensure no hiccups, showed people the Liz-can-do-it manifesto...it blown me away at times..--I will write more on that in my next posting.

I had a business trip to Singapore last month, not as far as London lah..just a bridge away from Malaysia wahhhahahah... Meeting with our bankers and I had one to one talk with my CFO. The CFO part was interesting, meetings with bankers--nothing much other than the very interesting fine dining we had at that restaurant at this one high tower on Valentine's Nite...

There were roses petals on the floor...chocolate fountain as free flow dessert ...couples with dresses...all are middle age..no young chap can afford that..and if young with cash they would go to less romantic place like the pub??? no??? I dont know...ha..ha....very romantic atmosphere..a real thing...that looks like movie....and we were the only group with office attire..
It is too exclusive that I dont dare to take out my BB and snap here and there..ha..ha..and I got a rose which I later gave to the bank guy and told him to give it to his wife...

Panjang mukadimah....yg kita nak tunjuk was my dinner at One Fullerton..restaurant name is Palm Beach Seafood ....and these were what we had....the crab is 2 kg each..mega besar...fabulous...terbayang bayang kak ejin kita ..


I like this balck pepper crab better...gambar food lain tak de la pulek...pictures here are all courtesy of a friend in SG.

Finally I met the Merlion...we were like in and out of Singapore every hari raya but never got the chance to say hi to the Merlion






Finally me and the Grace's team...

5 comments:

fendifid said...

wow...ketam meletop. aku tak pernah makan ketam besar gitu. takut lak tengok. sedap ke?

nko tak duduk ke kat marina bay sand tu?

Ejin said...

That should be your motto tau...tengok ketam, ingat ejin ...lol

Besau nyer ketammmmmmm .......sedap tak?

Liz Duan said...

isi dia penuh..itu yg best...i dont like the chilli crab....org lain like gairah...but kitakan biasa makan ketam so i think just so so....the black pepper sedap...shell tu aku makan both...dia org tak erti ...sapa yg untung? akak jugak ha..ha...

Liz Duan said...

tak de nya hei nak duduk marina bay sand tu...kita duk hotel sultan brunei..Royal Plaza on Scotts...semua halal senang cite...

Eat said...

Mat saleh 2org tu sapa?