Sunday, March 29, 2009

Visit places in Kuantan???

To keep up with the momentum and the spirit of blogging with the other 2 co writers (yg tinggi kekerapan melonggok nya), i am now sharing my saturdays...the routine is tuition, piano lesson, lunch outside, then depends either shopping/gardening/or just lazying watching movies...

Ejin actually told me to get my butt off and start showing interesting places n Kuantan... ...as the gang is fully awared my level of adventurous and outdoor activity is pretty low almost down to zero (to compare with fend especially)........my apology but there is slim chance that i can, like showing any place interesting in kuantan other than my home sweet home...sabor je lah...but I'll try ok..now let me start with food ok!
Last saturday, the boys were voting for pizza hut..and me , i insisted for thai food...one thing for sure at least for me..being 30 something...i need rice at least once a day...and my dear otherhalf being 30 sth himself...always agrees with my choice so we went to this one of our favourites place for Thai called Restaurant Sawadee Dee...so here we go our lunch on saturday...







Thai Lemon Chicken...Angah and Along's fave






Kerabu kaki ayam...jawa ckp Caker Ayam..Adib and Afi and Duan's fave




Kerabu mangga...my fave










Fried Kailan with garlic...a must have for me...bukan favourite sgt but it is just not right not having any vege lah...

either kerapu or siakap...tomyam...very yummy...duan said there's santan in it...i cant differentiate but i know it taste so good....dua pinggan akak makan shared with adib so oklah kan?Last but not least...belut entah masak ape, yes ...this is first time...duan ate it before but our first time ordering it..it tastes like keli......

And for dinner, utk tidak menghampakan the boys, we had pizza....and sometime late at nite, duan and me had supper before bed....duan said it is a sign of aging...erkkkkkkkkkkk

4 comments:

Ejin said...

hehehehe yang aku kata get your butt off tu akak kiter yang sunyi sepi kat shah alam nun, bukan ngko ...

nampak sedap...but i dont think i like belut ...lagipun kat sarawak, iban panggil cacing tanah tu belut hehehehe aku dengar nama dah geli

Liz Duan said...

duan kata sedap dari keli...aku dua dua pun i dont mind rase tapi macam tasteless aje...tak dpt nak menjiwai...

Ejin said...

hehehehe ...aku rasa fend sure tak makan jugak kot ...

fendifid said...

confem aku tak makan. tapi kalau orang tipu curi curi masuk dalam masakan aku belasah je..kot.

statement nko yang akhir tu...kurang jelas. (tetiba je aku buat buat HAUS macam Kak Lang kat Shah alam tu)