Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Santai

I was suppose to have meeting somewhere in Town pastu on the way to lunch the users requested to change the venue to Damansara. Had to go for quick lunch sebab nak kejar masa. My fren and 1 then decided to go to this place called Santai kat Tesco Ampang because it is on the same route and I wanted to go Damansara by The Duke Highway. In addition the users wanted to bring forward the meeting to earlier time.

The restaurant was almost full house. I supposed the food was quite ok. Sebab tu ramai orang. Have tried few times before. Fid loves the tomyam and kerabu mangga kat sini.

I ordered Tomyam tulang. First time tried and not bad. Satanem. Ate as fast as I could and rushed to Damansara. Reached there on time before the meeting started. It was so hot and I was totally sweat as if has just finished jogging 10 laps kat Titiwangsa. Apakah?
That's why I have cool water with me...to keep me refresh and cool as always...ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Ejin said...

nie lunch? nie bukan makan dah ...nie kategori melantak angah oiii

fendifid said...

lunch la tu...complete lunch people call it...ada rice, vege and lauk pauk.

Liz Duan said...

Ada Santai jugak kat sini...tak tahu same co ke ?