Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Raya--6 days away...

It's ramadan...and 6 days away from Raya...people get restless...I do...there are so many unfinished businesses...I need to settle a few things in regards to credit facility thru out APAC so that I can go on leave in peace...and I only have 3 days...people are chasing and pushing me...throwing emails , calls, ask me to settle this and that. I just cant get my checklist cleared...i strike off one item, but another new one is added at the bottom of the list...

My house ...now i am not sure if we can get it done before raya...only a few things left but things are getting difficult to move............Even the cleaning itself is overwhelming...I scrubbed the floor, then we did the painting and we have some paint drops on the floor again....I washed and wiped all the plates, glasses everything, and then we need to demolished the old kitchen and the dust is all over.......

And I have only 2 hands and one f*%^ing brain...so please , I would really appreciate if people can practice a little tolerence--practice some respect and have the courtesy, to talk nicely........... .that is all i requested....
For now...i need to cry for a while.....

5 comments:

Ejin said...

*hugs* ... kalau aku dekat aku dah gi cheer you up ...*more hugs*

Liz Duan said...

too much dust in my mind ....i am ok now...thanks ejin

fendifid said...

Sekarang ni memang musim stress selagi x start cuti. Aku x sabarnya nak take a long break. Hope thinga will get better soon untuk kita semua and dapat berhariraya dengan gembira dan tenang.

fendifid said...

Oh ya...very x aci kak long dpt carut kat sini. That is my expertise and I need to carut byk to release stress jugak.u hu huh

Eat said...

Dust! Go away dust! Pls clear up Kuantan weather.. hehe!!!
*hugs* Liz..