Thursday, August 18, 2011

Interior design Part4

Next in this interior design label is the laminated flooring...we've been wanting this since laminated flooring was made like the "in-thing" in interior designing...we basically followed the price movements...no kidding ha..ha..ha.. I am glad that we wait until now and I am glad that we decided to have the whole of upper floor installed with the laminated flooring.The boys room--ni tak siap lagi actually , i dont have recent pistures in my folder so nanti kita tunjuk most recent pics...

I can assure you that the floor feel so good under your feet...and it feels good to just lie on that bare floor
Initially tot we want to leave out our room...and I made the "puss in boots" kind of expression , yes with the eyes and the hands under my chin...."Alang-alang, Dut!...and my room doesnt cost that much either...kecik ajer...







This wardrobe bukan baru...ini dah 10 years old more or less...nak tunjuk floor kat bawah wardrobe aje...he...he...

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Cun la floor tu. Meletops. Nampak cool aje as compared to parkir yang macam timbul timbul tu kan kan kan.

Ejin said...

nice! adoi ...patut le banyak ngko kena kemas sana sini ...very extensive (and expensive?) reno LOL