Wednesday, August 17, 2011

House renovation part12

Macam macam dah jadi...the indonesian guy we engaged with, dah quit...basically, he requested for all due to him, but I told him we wanted to hold sikit until completion...then he requested for additional cash to finish off the ground floor...at that point, we knew something is not right so we called him, we talked and he told us he wanted to quit...we let him go, the fund that we retain is used to hire new contractors to finish off the work...and with the same total amount ( maybe less) we also managed to get a new fence..

And patah tumbuh , hilang berganti...we get ourselves a new contractor.. a malay chap ..the guy is quite straight forward and he has quite a number of workers so the progress was quite fast.

See...it is so true that nobody is indispensable...even ourselves in our office, i always have that thought in mind --it keeps me grounded and it reminds me that whatever decisision we make, family comes first. Afterall, I do work for the family kan..And that's why when my ex regional manager in my previous company asked me to lead a branch in KL, aku mati hidup balik tak nak...I came this far to avoid KL hectic life....and if I go down, Duan and the boys camno...and I cant be apart from abg Duan lama sangat kang akak terpeluk orang lain...opocot sasul pulak...ha..ha..ha..main ajer sayang. Know what I just saw a new HLB branch in town, that is supposed to be mine if only.....yes if only......
But I love my job in Grace...On that note, I also need to mention kerja tak boleh separuh hati
...kerja kena ikhlas jadi rezeki tu diberkati.
This is our new fence...simple aje...kita naik kan tinggi and have it concrete aje...senang sikit macam ni...I love it .....memenuhi citarasa kita :)...minggu ni insyallah cat..


2 comments:

fendifid said...

First photo tu...class gaya mandur.
Baru la cepat siap kerja...ada orang monitorkan.

Cun pagar tu...simple but nice. Bosan gak yang besi besi tu kan...nak cat pun susah.

Ejin said...

aku suka pagar concrete ...more privacy ...hehehe mandur suar merah tu garang tak? lol