Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The ice finally broken....

Hi there ...i just want to share with you guys...one nice surprise i had last 2 weeks.After all these years...after about 27-26 years, she sent her salam to me through twitter. What she did was something I always wanting to do but never had the courage...see... older not necessarily wiser. Sometimes we think too much and that thinking is what stopping us to move forward, there are too many of "what if" and we made our own judgement before we even know them except for their names. I humbly admit my mistakes.

The truth is about 2-3 weeks before the "salam", we --me and my siblings--did talk about them in our bbm group chat. We were like pushing it to one another to make the first attempt...but we ended up putting it aside again. You see with all that hesitation and when suddenly out of the blue, I received the "salam", it was really overwhelming and was really unexpected!

From the bottom of my heart , I want to say thank you to Diah for breaking the ice. I respect what you did and I hope something good will come up from here. Diah and me, we are fathered by the same man and that makes her...my sister...nothing more and nothing less....

I always think it is wrong to deny existence but things are just too complicated.........or made complicated...that's more like it!

My earlier posting, when I first saw them in FB:


http://30-somethinglifeonthefastlane.blogspot.com/2009/12/them.html

4 comments:

fendifid said...

Happy for u. This is a good start.

Ejin said...

A really nice surprise indeed ...memang not easy to make the first move ...

Eat said...

Ahadiah? Gud for you Liz.. Bravo!

(Walaupun lambat, nak komne gak! sblm korang kutuk aku!)

Liz Duan said...

yupp