Wednesday, December 30, 2009

THEM


i saw THEM ...all the 4 of THEM after all these years...I just dont know what to refer to THEM..so they are just THEM.

Honestly, all these while-- at times I do wonder how do they look like, how do they behave...are they anything like us.....

And I am glad that at last i manage to see THEM...my first impression...they are good looking bunch of people and they look normal like us...what am i expecting , bunch of martians...i dont know???

From where I am seeing ...i have a feeling that they are nice people...
and they look like a team.....looking at THEM...somehow far inside me ticks that they have something that we are missing...

Frankly...i like to know THEM....after all we are supposed to be ONE. I always think it is so wrong to isolate THEM...they are innocent parties...but that is not something for me to decide...

No Grudge????? NEVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>why should i..???we are all being dragged into the mess unwillingly........
May Allah bless all of us...amin!

2 comments:

fendifid said...

you can always start something to make the change.

Liz Duan said...

me???? tak lah fend--it will only worsen my own position in my own ring.