Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LIFE IS TOO SHORT

LIFE IS TOO SHORT

Have you ever seen the morning?
When the sun comes up the shore
And the silence teach the beauty for the sand

Have you ever sat there waiting?
for the time to stand still for all the worlds and
stars from turning around

Have you ever seen the glory?
When the moon is on the rise
And the dreams are close
to the ones that we love

Have you ever sat there waiting?
for heaven to give a sign
so we could find the place
where angels come from

There's a time that turns
Turn back time
But don't see I can
it only works
if you believe in the truth

But there's a time to live
and a time to cry
But if you're by my side
I will try to catch a star
I'll try to catch a star
just for you

And I run
'cause life is too short
and I run
'cause life is too short

And I run and I run and I run and I run and I run

too short too short too short too short too short

'CAUSE LIFE IS TO SHORT





AUGUST 2007

4 comments:

Liz Duan said...

haiyo...deep nya...what is this song ke poem...? how does it relates to august 2007 at teh very bottom of teh posting tu? cite sikit kak Eat-ta?

fendifid said...

I don't want to run because I want to FLYYYYYY...hu hu hu.

Eat said...

Liz, ntah lah. aku pun confuse dah ni.. Hee Hee...


Fendu, sabar tu separuh dari iman..

Liz Duan said...

ler lagu ke poem?