Monday, December 28, 2009

3D Avatar

I just want to brag that we now have 3D cinemas in Kuantan (the new GSC in ECM).....punya lah kan after 52 years merdeka..the upcoming Kuantan!


so our first attempt is AVATAR...it's a nite show...9pm...I dozed off towards the end (not sure if it's due to the story or the time) thus I missed the fighting part--which should be the best part of the movie according to my boys.....
My verdict : 3D visual is awesome but it is so not my kind of a story...not my cuppa! The boys love it ....so I think it worth to bring your kids to watch this movie and as for you, you can have a good nap with the aircond and all!

3 comments:

fendifid said...

It has been a habit for me to doze off in cinema. The movie is too longkan. letih.

Eat said...

Tu la dia Fid.. Liz, elok kau pi check doktor, manalah tau, kot2 allergic reaction to cinema, masuk je mesti tidur.. something wrong tu.. hahaha!!!

Liz Duan said...

3 jam ko....pulak malam...tapi mmg tak shiok lah cite dia...