Thursday, May 24, 2012

Teambuilding at Semuji

wooo...hi...miss me ? say yes please....I have many to "story" or share here but so damn busy with works--emails, analysis, meetings ...i just cant keep up...i am wearing my treasury hat more than anything--tax dah terbengkalai...but i always make sure family comes first, definitely not risking my hubby and d boys for anything.

ok about 2 weeks after singapore with my dearest Ejin...i was back at that city again for Eurofinance conf and a week after that i got to spent my weekend teambuilding with Grace at AgroResort Semuji.
The truth is I was a bit reluctant in the first place. Hutan...jungle trekking...running here and there is not my thing...I ahte doing all that...the only thing that interest me from the activities listing  was the karaoke session and "buah buahan tempatan" session. I am more laut than hutan kind of a person...

The last time i had this kind of activity was when i was 17 years old ...oh no...few months before flying to UK...biro tatanegara ke hapa...adoii benci nya lah....

Tapi suprisingly after one day spending with the Grace team...fishing then explorace then jungle trekking ..karaoking...I actually suprised myself as I actually enjoyed the activites...it was fun..lagi pun tak de calssroom like cakap and cakap and cakap...too old for taht..

this is my first time fishing...aku eksen aje pegang the rod...i actually lepak aje...still i cant get it why people enjoy fishing...the waiting is miserable...lebih kalau u fish alone...apa lah cite nya kan..ini ramai ramai oklah ..akak buat bising aje..My team won second place kot...

Then we had explorace....tot we were the winner but terkezut my team last rupanya...itu yg akak gelak besar because we are like so confident ...slow and steady kunun...sekali masuk dewan all other groups were there waiting for us.

After the explorace we had buah buahan tempatan...i only ate like a few ulas durian ---this is the problem if you have tasted musang king---habis semua durian jadi tak best...especially durian kampung ...akak tak berapa nak gi dah....


Next day is the jungle trekking...as i said the whole activity is fun tapi suh pergi lagi sekali panjat bukit what not tu tak mahu lah....penat ya rabbi....i was among the last 4 who arrived at the waterfall...we dont bother to walk further for the air terjun...kat kaki pun jadilah...penat kau! I think dekat 2jam or 2 1/2 jam berjalan....
Ada senamrobic jugak..i only follow the last 2 steps....i and arina lambat...were the last to breakfast


This is the sungai...punya lah kan.....akak tak mandi pun...sopan tengok aje.... :)
we didt reach this air terjun...ini gambar from the first group who went a week earlier....just tunjuk lah what this Semuji have...indah alam maya kan...but given the bukit bukau and what not tu...(actually ada jalan darat tar to this place)......I think I opt for swimming pool lah...beside you dont know what underneath...thank god pacat tak naik kita...:)

Malam hari pertama tu ada karaoke...lepas akak...akak lagi...macam lepas geram kan....tunjuk satu gambar sudah lah...he..he..he.. Budak yg nyanyi dgn I ni mmg gila pandai menyanyi....Akak biasa lah...sikit lagi macam Siti Nurhaliza...wahahahhahha
Ok itu ajelah...ta ta ti tu!

5 comments:

fendifid said...

wahh...kak long lepas geram kalau dapat microfon. dulu ejin kan...sib baik tak hujan.

aku pun tak ngam la dengan activities macam ni...mesti bosan giler. aku prefer lagi turun naik escalator kat Harrods...or meredah jalan ke Tower Bridge. Lariiiiiiiiiii

fendifid said...

tapi tempat tu cantik kan...back to nature.

Liz Duan said...

sekali sekala ok...like setahun sekali...kalau selalu tak kuase lerrrrr

Ejin said...

Sungguh tak ku sangka yang Liz enjoy the activities hahahaha tapi gambar paling sesuai ngan jiwa dia mesti that last one ...yang lain especially masa bertrack bottom sungguh fake .....i.e. Bukan liz yang aku kenal lol

Eat said...

Yup.. cantiklah tempat tu.. buah2 tu dapat kat mana? sikit punya banyak lagi..

Part paling best is bab over confident gitu.. hehehe!!!