Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fruit tart Delifrance

A couple of weeks back while waiting for EJ attending her art class, I went for window shopping at Ampang Point. Then I bought for her fruit tart from Delifrance. As expected she was ecstatic and the first sentence came out from her. "Daddy went to Seremban?" Kah Kah Kah. As I told you before, she thought she can only get this fruit tart from Jusco Seremban 2.

I told her I bought it from a deli in Ampang point. She did not believe me.

Ej : Tipu lah. I know Daddy pergi Seremban.
Me : No la. Mana sempat pergi Seremban and then come back here within 1 jam.
Ej : Ok. jom kita pergi kedai tu sekarang. Nak beli lagi banyak banyak.
Me : Tak boleh. Once you know the place. Hari hari nanti mintak.
Ej : Mesti lah.

She pulled my hand and I insisted not to show her the place. I took her to a restaurant nearby her class, forced her to finish her rice before she can enjoy the tarts. She sapu all like a dinasaur. Then craving for more but made donno. I'm deaf and bling I said.

Last Night I finally showed her the place where I bought the fruit tart. Very funny to see the way she reacted when she first saw all the fruit tarts. I showed her the Delifrance logo and said as long as it is Delifrance, surely they will have fruit tarts. But don't be surprise if now she thought she can only buy the tarts from Ampang point and Seremban 2 only.

I gave her 1 packet and she said she wanted 2 packets. I thought she wanted to save 1 packet for her breakfast tomorrow. But No. She ate them all and ask me to buy another packet for her breakfast. Melampau. But since it was already 9.30pm. We got the third packet for free.

Me : mesti lepas ni everytime datang sini. you will ask for fruit tartkan.
Mommy : *Big smile* did not dare to say anything.
EJ : TAHU TAKPE.

The presentation was not as good as the one from Delifrance JJ Seremban 2. Ej's favorite is the blueberry. She forced me to eat the one with almond. Not nice.
I ordered bread pudding and it was yummy yummy. Fid did not order anything. She was full after eating durians after dinner.
Me : Tak nak rasa? Sedap ni.
Fid : Cannot. My stomach is tight. Very full already.
Me : ok (dalam hati...ya beda bedu...kah kah kah. I sapu all tak kasi can. he he he)

Hmmmmm satanemmmmm.

5 comments:

Mard said...

tgk le sape daddy dia...

daddy suke makan, anak of coz le suke makan gak...

hehehe...

tapi, dia makan ikan darat tak?
or macam daddy dia gak?
tak suke ikan darat...

hehehe

Liz Duan said...

misha makan ikan keli...tu boleh jadi menantu aku...fend songgel!

fendifid said...

ikan keli fav misha tu...tapi dah lama dah dia tak mintak ikan keli

Ejin said...

dap nyer!

Ejin said...

in mean the tart ...not ikan keli hehehe i tak makan ikan keli or ikan sungai ....