Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kembang setaman and My SIL

We were having our regular chatting via emails ...us the 30sth siblings...when
Ejin: "liz kembang lah tu kena puji dek Mard"
Aku: "Dia bukan puji aku lah dia puji darling"
Fendi: "she said "children" --termasuk kau lah"
Aku: "ohh yeee hoooooo---ni tambahan -----Thanks Mard!

I then told them the truth is I am kembang especially my lubang hidung...i've written in previous posting that i occassionally feeling breatheless ---short of breathe macam tu....
but i didnt realised that in order to grasp more air I actually have my nose kembang kuncup until i saw a few pictures i took my dear sister in law, Sha.




Are you able to see the nose....kembang kan???? in all the 3 pictures.....punya lah....

And yes, that is my SIL...Sha--Bell's wifey.....both my sister-in-laws....are great ladies, they may be thin and skinny in physical but they have strong hearts....very courages.
I know Sha way back when she and Bell were still dating and since back then, I always think that she is the best match for Bell...they are not a perfect match made in heaven~~ i have to be frank~~ but I like to think they are a soul mate ...they match perfectly in their own ways......gone thru thick and thin, yes they really did , i always pray that they stick together forever and ever.....love them both, my bro and his petite wife!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a separate note...calling for Miss Azrita......HAppy Birthday , Cik Kak! Wishing you love and happiness...take a break dear---you have been working so hard.....be nice to yourself for once!! REHAT LAHHHHHHHH

6 comments:

fendifid said...

Posting caca marba...like I used to do...ha ha ha. Pembawakan budak kot. Layannn.

Happy Birthday to Eat.

Ejin said...

hehehehe very not Liz kan Fend ...3 cerita in one ....but kembang pun kembang lah, as long as sihat ...

and Eat - Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu (as if dia baca selalu blog nie!) - many happy return of the days, wishing you great health, prosperity, love and happiness ...setuju sangat ngan liz - byk2 lah rehat ....

Liz Duan said...

Ejin..bkn kau kena kata "kembang pun kembang lah asalkan cute!"---caca merba sgt ke? Oklah tu...

Ita entah baca entah tak, tapi ritchie akan inform dia

Ejin said...

cute...sihat ...sama lah tu ...mcm abang ngah kiter tu kan...cute jugak sebab bertambah sihat larikkkssss

Ritchie said...

Liz: mcm tau2 je.......kahkahkah

Mard said...

i'm a bit behind in reading and updating blogs... super-duper busy lately. MQA is coming to my workplace this October, tu yg haru-biru banyak.

anyway, puji kerana benar

;-D