Tuesday, June 14, 2011

House renovation part 7

Dia memang macam tu bila dah start update , mmg rasa nak come again for more...so bear with me folks! I just had my 20 minutes run on the treadmill...sweating like a pig ( pig sweats ke?) anyway..am feeling good about myself so hopefully it continues...god help me! The treadmill was so dusty,partly due to the renovation and partly because it was kept unused for as far as i can remember..lama tau.. rough calculation: 7mths of my pregnancy + 6mths after--- i didnt run during confinement, did I???emmm i dont think so, because i had caesarian mesti takut perut terbarai etc etc....beli dah mahal , simpan pulok...gosh anyway, i even had it cleaned rightafter tadi....






My HEROES.....besar dah kan Ahmad Afi tu?


Ok..back to my renovation update..tadi back and upper flloor, now the front part...tiles on the frontyard.....the tiles was where it's all started...Duan proposed the whole renovation when I initiated the idea to have the frontyard fully tiled--when I threw him that idea, i was pretty determined..like " nak jugak~~ nak jugak"...so having him came up with the whole renovation proposal is like a bonus...the shining star must be right above me huh!!

Finally, gone is the green floor.....but you guys should know, when we first had the floor greened, a few neighbours stopped by and commented "sejuk rumah korang ni"..from far you could see the green reflection on the wall......my neighbours..., perhaps, they are being nice...but those words are definitely a doa.....so to them , thank you! I thought of using green tiles actually, was looking for jade-shiny-green , but cant find them so we ended up with this black 2X2.

2 comments:

fendifid said...

meletops tiles nko ni...cantik...mesti mahal.

Liz Duan said...

Tak mahal it is second grade tiles 8.80 sekeping tapi jenuh lah mencari