Thursday, July 21, 2011

House renovation part10

Hi guys...I think this July has been very taxing to all of us. I am so not done yet with my "to do listing" but today i need this break so badly....tension lah. Besides I still have my sisa sisa sore throat, and some ulcer.......My renovations is almost done, at least the upper part. At this point in time, "A-tim" , the abang contractor is doing the tiles in the boys toilet, and he just told me that we are short of pebbles for the toilet floor erkkkkkk....geram jugak baru nak cakap. These people-they thought I'm "lady of leisure", goyang kaki kat rumah 'sigh' .Ok let show some pictureslah.....it was early this month we had the wall plastered all over.
A-tim brought in a whole of group of indonesians like 4-5 of them --so just imagine -- the existing daily workers are 3 plus 5--the house smelt "gudang garam" -- Bell would enjoy that air fragrance the most. Some have been here for ages, like 10 years or so, subur bumi Malaysia ni, tonnes of opportunities-The kitchen....










The boys' room..

The family/tv area...

The outside....before


and after...


5 comments:

Ejin said...

banyak nyer nak kena kemas nanti ...hehehe ..tapi rumah meletops ...

Liz Duan said...

errr memeng banyak...

fendifid said...

semak kan kepala...pening tengok photo rumah tak siap ni...nanti dah siap meletops.

Ejin said...

nanti kiter sama2 rasmikan rumah nie Fend ...

fendifid said...

ye la...ejin nak rasmikan dapur tu masak pancake untuk semua orang breakfast. LOL