Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedding of THAT year~~

In the hype surrounding Memey's wedding which gonna be sponsored for a smashing 7 over million, kan...Yes, Miss Memey is a relative...her father is my cousin, her atok is my uncle, my father's older brother... so...what makes her to me??? anak sedara sepupu ke? or dua pupu....i never know how those dua pupu or tiga pupu is titled...Anyway, that was my mukadimmah to tell that I found this nostalgic picture of our wedding, readily scanned in my pic folder..(tough luck--i am not going to write anything about memey ha..ha..ha..)


This is one of the pictures ( that captured my "grande" wedding) that I love the most....a nicely captured candid! I posted this picture to my family bbm group....and said this was "wedding of that year"...sesedap rasa dia org gelak kan....so what.. if the wedding planner was Jaffar Onn....grande lah tu kan??? ha..ha..ha

I was a real blushing bride tau...tak de pilih pilih....macam zaman dolu dolu...ikut ajer...boleh pilih kaler ajer,...design apa yg ada lah kak....ha..ha..ha...yang penting it was 2 hari 2 malam punya occassion....sampai lembik ngenyehhh...


The brothers and sisters were so hingusan lagi...and they are all mothers and fathers to some little juniors now...time flies ....like zass zapp zapp...I think Ann looked excatly like Afroza..."little Ann junior"...


My mom that year was 41 years....just 3 years older than us....another "grande" facts lah....can u guys imagine us having a menantu in 3 years time???? Didnt my mother look d bomb...(other than the bride lah of course...)....she's beautiful lah kan? that's a fact......

And all the girls in the picture were having fringe.....masa tu macam the in trend...seboleh tidak...yg jadi bride pun degil nak jugak fringe.


And I still remember, my dear friend back then Miss Haliza Misbun...kejap kawan kejap tidak kind of style...commented that "liz, kau ni simple sangat lah"...i was like..hello, i am the bride here....mana boleh komen cam tu kat bride kan...dosa tau...ha..ha..ha..nak je sumbat mulut dia...mmg tak de insurance...


My wedding was the simplest I think compared to my other brothers and sisters for a simple fact that I am not celebrities like they are...but I still think there was a warm side to my wedding which is so memorable and somehow missing in others'....perhaps I am feeling that way because that was my wedding afterall...ha..ha..ha.....I've never said this to my parents but I really treasured the wedding they have thrown for us....

6 comments:

Ejin said...

suker photo nie ...everyone looks happy and spontaneous! Rambut curly itu masih ku ingat LOL

33dda said...

ayuuu nye akak kita nie masa muda2 doluu

Liz Duan said...

ye ke....malu kite he..he..he

fendifid said...

mana photo yang ada romie tu? yang tu pun cun jugak kan...segak bergaya cik romie kiter.

Ejin said...

hahaha ...scan le liz ...nak gak tengok gambar2 lama wedding ngko ...aku kan tak pergi :-(

Liz Duan said...

nanti bila rumah siap...tengah lelax lelax kita scan lagi