Friday, April 13, 2012

March 2012 Trip to SG

Yes another business trip to Singapore...this round for meeting my Treasury Director who came all the way from the State for his APAC visit. This round--due to the KTN_SG firefly availability.. I managed to get a day for my jalan jalan and actually i ahve like berjanji pada diri ku sendiri if I got that "package" i mentioned in my earlier posting..i need to reward myself for the hardwork etc etc...ha..ha..ha..mengada ngada kan?

Dah late thirties ni mmg macam tu ...ehhh this is final year for this blog to be titled as "30-something" ...next year dah jadi "40 on d dot " dah...bak kata Ita...'ewwwwww...."..40 is so aunty lah ...how??? haiyo we have next year to think about that...for now let's stick with 30 something.

And I had my one day mengukur Orchard Road...the last round i was in SG, I was aiming for a white hand bag from Marc by Marc Jacob...so i was like menuju aje and i ended up in and out of 3 or 2 Marc Jacob...

somehow the bag did not impress me as it did previously...macam tak shiok aje...cam too young aje bag tu...
So I walked futher..from Ion Orchard to



 Takashimaya...to...


Paragon...
Singapore ni like every malls yg berdepan to each other ada all the designers boutiques...bersepah macam apa aje...and it was so difficult for me to find those UK chain stores like DP, Warehouse, Miss Selfridge..banyak US designers brands aje...walau i love CK, DKNY,Zara and what not tu tapi DP, Warehouse and seangkatan tu murah lerr sikit wahahahahaha...but the truth is akak tak lah jalan every floor ...mana yg depan mata aje...yg terselit and sulit tu i passed!



I went to Gucci......habis dah try 4-5 buah handbag...i was like so jatuh cinta to one..tapi harga tu agak memberi gegaran mental pada akak...so i tot balik malaysia nanti make some comparison lagi lah....i am so finance kind of a person ke?????...dah ter-instill inside me lah...
but on that note i just want to inform that somehow that marc jacob tu-- our dear abang ngah fendi yg budiman did survey kan harga at Pavillion and it is actually cheaper  in SG, after claiming the GST lagi lah cheaper nya...but then again mungkin the one that fendi tengok is bigger .
Oleh kerana ...like i mentioned earlier...i have like berjanji pada diri ku sendiri that i must reward myself..so I walked around in that Paragon after said nicely to the Gucci sales girls or sales ambassadors...I thought they are too nice and presentable to be called salesgirls...that I wanted to excuse myself...
jalan.. jalan..jalan .. i came across this Karen Millen...a British designer boutique ...jatuh cinta pada bag dibawah ini..it is full cow leather....and I bought it dengan rasa senang hati nya. With little Aariz around, I need to bring botol susu la and pampers lah and segala alatan nya...and this new Karen Millen will nicely replaced my CK bag which Duan bought a few years back... and the day was wrapped with a success...amin!

4 comments:

Ejin said...

Dah nak gi Singapore lagi, baru buat posting ini hahahahaha .....next posting lagi happenning coz ada aku!

fendifid said...

I wanted to comment the same tapi biler guna phone cam leceh nak bagi komen...ejin dah komen dulu.

Looking forward to your postings on next trip to SG...pasti meletops.

Ejin said...

pasti meletops!!

tak kira!!! Pakai fon pun kena komen jugak ...leceh tak leceh kena komen (HARUS)!

Eat said...

Yeay.. dapat cow akhirnya.. Cantik lah..