Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello hello from Miss LizDuan

hello hello...i miss blogging sooooooo much...have been away from this space for more than a month...gosh...that is way too long...last posting from me was march 6th...gilos ke hapo tu. Know what I ahve been like telling myself ok I finished everything this week, and be back to normal again and can start blogging again and I waited a month and finally realised "that normal" i am expecting will never come again....everything changed. So I am putting a different strategies ha..ha..ha..me with my strategies...i have many actually. Of course lah we got to excel in everything right...in our role as this career woman, my role as a wife, mummy, daughter, friend, whatever ! So got to have strategieslah...to have taht balance..work-family balance...to enjoy my surrounding...to have fun...we work hard then kena enjoy lah...after all duit tak bawa mati kan?
   
Adoii apa aku bebel ni...i am so like overwhelmed actually...am doing 2 persons work..my ex boss left for australia back in feb and i am now "my boss" and "the old me"..faham ke? kalau tak paham read again..Congratulations? yeah thank you....and what i bebeling about in the first para is the whole package lah.
For that package..i moved into my ex boss room... Fendi kata dapat bilik hilang masa...so true lah...so bye bye cubicle...ha..ha...rasa macam nak kutuk fendi aje ha..ha..saja main main..cubic is not a problem lah..now i rasa sedap dok cubic boleh mengarut with others sekarang isolated lah sikit...but akak kan kepoh sikit and i like to jerit panggil my other friends ...just to amke some noise lah kalau tak senyap aje finance ni sekarang....

This is during the gotong royong to clear the room for me...i love doing tranfrmation ...

Take away the almari yg dari kurun ke 14...my boss belah tinggal aje everything...punya lah kan how we love to carry and keep junk ...nak buang takut ...walhal tak guna pun...



wallah....teruja tak???? kemas dan jitu bilik kita...and i have window...love it!

I want to put family picture in a frame on my table...tapi tak buat buat pun lagi...punya lah busy sangat kunun..semua org ada family pic kat tables...but i never put any pun...keep them in my heart...another kunun...ha..ha..ha...

2 comments:

Ejin said...

Hahahaha no more gadis cubicle lol ... Tapi gaya mencuci tu over lah akak ...siap pakai glove hahahaha...

Btw congratz on getting the package ...

fendifid said...

hebat bilik...aku ada 3 bilik kecik aje...tapi tak sanggup nak post gambar kat sini...ha ha ha.