Monday, April 16, 2012

I am learning bowling


 we have been playing bowling for  quite sometime now...but of course my throw is like baling to hit the pins..never learn the right throw, the steps etc etc. sampai lah last week Duan told me to join the  boys learning bowling...sakit noh mata dia tengok kita terhenjut henjut baling bola tu...ha..ha...Duan n d boys sebok noh asyik komen kita..at times geram jugak but most of d time, kita ketawa aje....mals nak layan.

i dont know what should i call it...but perhaps the mid life crisis hit me as i actually agreed to enrol myself...u guys should know, i have never played any sports during school, uni ....nothing until i know bowling....playing is already good enough, thus to properly learning a sport is like a bonus point...to an extend i feel proud of myself..clap clap people.....akak berusaha tau to tune my brain ...to keep the steps and the hand move at the same time....not easy wehhhhh..especially for someone as kaki bangku as i was....and that's why i think this is my midlife crisis....but a good one huh so tak pe lah :)

3 comments:

fendifid said...

layannnn...yang penting happy.

Liz Duan said...

ni komen nak cepat naik flight ke?
komen kan wajib and then kena full swing punya komen...lebih dari 4 words ha..ha..ha..

Ejin said...

hahahaha sungguh tak ku sangka!!! Siap ada coach tu ...caiyok lah Liz!