Saturday, December 3, 2011

One saturday morning yg hening


good morning all....i am playing w d playbook to do this postg. wanna see how convenient it is..tik tak tik tak..leceh lah i prefer lappy with mouse.
At this very minute i am bergolekking with my precious little Arriz....here in my own nest..enjoying the morning. There is undefined emotion watching this little scratching his head, pulling his leg, rolling ...kalau cabut puting riuh mulut dia ..
While i am watching Aariz...bibiks are busying themselves with the housechores...kung kang kung kang...sambil sambil i reminded them to clean certain things or area yg recently akak ternampak habuk bagai....those spots that they missed.
I feel blessed...what do i do without bibiks. I always maintain good relationship w bibik and treat them like family for d obvious reason that they help me a lot letting me having quality time w my boys n hubby. My new bibik is here, name is Yani...Rosma is leavg after 3years tenure w us..gonna miss her...i think rosma is d best of all d bibiks that we have employed so far.
Ah bibik dah kidnap Aariz bawak tidur......seee....i am counting my blessing...sedap terbongkang....kang aku sebut terkang kang...sounds explicit sgt kan....akak kan sopannnnn....tetttttt

5 comments:

fendifid said...

Ye la...kalau dapat bibik yg bagus. Alhamdulillah. Senang kita jadi malas. He he he.
Syoknya tgk Aariz melepek gitu. Heaven.
s

Ejin said...

While korang sedap bergoleking (i love this word!), i pulak sibuk bawak students gi fieldtrip ....alangkah best nya kalu boleh tido terbongkang on a saturday

Liz Duan said...

tidur terbongkang ok jgn terkang kang :)

Eat said...

Pening aku baca posting liz nih..

Liz Duan said...

kau mmg tak paham sokmo....dah gi tidur lah