Sunday, April 5, 2009

Casa Impian....(nope not from Eric Leong)

I have been wanting to re paint my bedroom for quite sometime..but Duan keeps on postponing..i think he is just plain lazy..the truth is I did most of the painting for the house from the day we moved in in 2000 with help from Duan of course and all my bibiks...hardwork huh...!As Duan is outstationed this weekend , I took this oppoirtunity to do the transformation...our 1st colour when we first moved in was light blue...then peach with red on the feature wall and now it is ......
First the wall sealer...dont know why but there were damp patches on the red wall...mmg sakit mata and sakit ati ....that's is the driver for this week transformation (semangat AF-go TIARA )

Actually I wanted to just use the brown colour , balance from the tv room..in the spirit of saving..he..he...then bibik commented "ini tak cukup buk!"...wadohhhhhhhhhhh...ahh forget that brown.....we stopped and went out to buy new colour...

And...GEBOM.....colour...beige gray from Nippon..Afi helps me to decide..thanks Along..!


I am so damned happy with the transformation.....

3 comments:

Ejin said...

I am so impressed! Seriously, i wouldnt think about painting my own room hahahaha ...well done kak long

Liz Duan said...

senang aje, i have been painting for the past 10 years....mula tu nak save budget..pas tu it turns out not that difficult anyway...so buat aje lah...tak byk cost keluar..buy a good paint lah like dulux ici and nippon...tak pernah try lain...tak payah undercoat pun tak pe...

Mard said...

sokong...sokong... not that difficult to paint walls... when my sis nak kawin dulu (2004), i helped my dad paint the outer walls of our house. mmg save budget coz no need to hire someone else to do the job