Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Lunch without Duan

My saturday was a tiring one...with painting and another something which I will share with you guys tomorrow.....so I was just not up to it.. to go to the wet market...then Bibik told me there are still some fish left from last week ...all the reasons not to visit the pasar...then the next question , what to cook today?...after hard thought...taking into account my "enthusiasm" in cooking and my sunday laziness......

I cooked nasi ayam for this sunday.......my boys favourite of all time...thank god , one complete meal which is fast and simple......recipe ?????? tak payah lah ...it is just rebus and goreng...my part is like half an hour aje..rebus ayam, masak nasi, buat soup at the same time prepare the sauce., marinate the ayam.then left the bibik for the frying part. ...if you are clueless how to prepare this dish...just buy from the nearby makcik stall...senang ceriter.....

3 comments:

Mard said...

i had terung goreng cili today. the terung came our own backyard. hehehe. organic...

fendifid said...

Kat mana ekk korang belajar buat nasi ayam ni? sape ekk yang bagi resepi nasi ayam ni? cam kenal je dgn orang tu.

Liz Duan said...

aku suka jugak terung goreng cili...by the way fend, kau ke bagi aku resepi???faham je lah tahap ingatan aku ni kwang..kwang...kwang.....aku kalau malas tahap cipan ke gaban ke...inilah resepi nya