Thursday, April 2, 2009

Manicure & pedicure

last nite i did my manicure...i have been wanting to do this for quite sometime after my gardening especially..it is not like i do this manicure/pedicure every month , the last time i did was last year in Bandung , yes ages...kan....You see, being a career woman ehem ehem , a mom and a wife...as obedient as i am..whom my friends here referred me and my dear hubby as jiwang ...my weekend is family time...with our normal routines...so need to find my own time for all these "girly"things (30 sth are still girls kan?he..he..he..). It takes 2-3 hours to finish , sape nak tanggung...I actually planned to do this coming weekend, as Duan will be oustationed but a friend of mine wanted to do her facial to release tension yesterday...well another girly thing to boost our girly spirit... asked me to join her at her friend's spa....so happened yesterday was reban day so my answer was 'why not" ...At last i did my manicure and pedicure for 60 hinggit,...cheapest in town kan?mana nak dapat tu?...and my fingers become fingers licking good...with my veins menjalar sekali ...menyampah aku...kah..kah..kah...begitu bersih aku rasa kini....

6 comments:

fendifid said...

pembaziran melampau. sapa nak tengok jari nko.

Ejin said...

hehehehe buat lah color sekali ...hehehe

fido said...

rm60, ok lah tue?!! pembaziran mende?? ko pedulik kan jer si merak putih nie , Liz! U go girl!

From- the other GIRL next door!! ahaks!!

Aimran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Duan said...

mmg ok first time dengar kan 60 hinggit...kalau tak tu ketor tangan jugak...kilat tau like pakai nail polish jugak...ejin my red nail polish era dah over.....

Ejin said...

hahaha terkenang dulu2 kan liz ...hehehehe ...merak putih???? kelas gelaran tu! nie gambar merak masa korang ke australia kan?