Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our 14th anniversary


April 20th or 21st April is our anniversary...both of us cant remember the exact date as we misplaced the surat nikah ( tak lnaklah ckp hilangkan). According my tip top memory...the date supposed to be a day before or after the wedding day in KL which is 21st, so it should be 20th (thank god we both remember the month).

Being as "romantic" as we are, we dont usually really celebrate our anniversary ....besides, for this year, the day falls on monday, duan was outstationed the next day ...i know no excuses but ..that how we are..........franklu, I was a little dissapointed with how we celebrated the day- it looks like we dont treasure the 14 years...but i passed that feeling pretty fast -about 24 hours....

...long long time ago I thought love is to be shown...but after moving from one phase of life to another and observing the world around us...I concluded that love is to be felt...you should be able to feel it in your skin, run with your blood...honestly, that is how i feel...

but being a woman maybe, there is a girl inside me that telling my brain to have that little dissatisfaction...cant help it dear!

My hope....of course to continue to "celebrate"more anniversarys..and i hope my other half always feels my love...

4 comments:

fendifid said...

Congratulations kak long & abang long.

Ejin said...

Congrats to both of you.

fido said...

Congrats for the 14 years of happiness & being blessed wit 3 handsome 'dude'!!!

Mard said...

congrats...
:-D
wishing both of you a life-time of happiness
p/s totally agree with you,
love is to be felt.