Monday, April 6, 2009

Girl on the Loose

Anybody has watched Pam on E!.??? Well this is my story not Pam..sorry....being a girl (just bear with me) on the loose last wekend...That saturday after sent off Afi to school's tuition, had breakfast then straight away did my room re- painting project..about half an hour or so I stopped, waiting for Afi to come home then off to the piano class. The piano class lasts for one to one and a half hour...so while driving, I was thinking where to go then i remembered seeing one big banner with red hot chilly in colour with HUGE big cap letters spelt SALE...and my whole body trembling.....

About 5 minutes after dropped Along and Angah , I was there ..in this massive 3 storeys furniture store.(.it is the biggest in east coast..smaller than IKEA though)..and I walked along side Adib and Bibik....at the ground floor , then to the first floor..and i saw it....and the price..just love it...and I walked...to the second floor...met a friend who is in charge of the ligthing section..talked for a while...and i walked some more to the third floor and i saw another "it"...and the price...gosh...it was on discount ....already imagining its position in the house...took out my handphone , sent an mms to duan ...i got to take this home.....i had been eyeing this thing for quite a while...with the discount...it becomes irresisitible...

Then moving down.....my mind wanted to just pay for the sofa and fetch the boys, but my legs took me to the first floor again to see the first "it"..and there it was ..standing tall..staring down at me...solid wood...solid and firm...with the right colour and the frosted glass...again on discount...and the word came to my mind..."alang -alang"...god , i hate that word......

Rushed down to the cashier...talking to the towkey...asked for further discounts ( for being regular and what not)..and ...she granted it..damned...thus, I ended up with one red sofa bed and a book cabinet....that's what happened to me last saturday...I called it LIZ-GIRL ON THE LOOSE.................... :)..sabaq je lahhh






3 comments:

fendifid said...

Last year fid and I wanted to buy jugak soa bed exactly macam ni but they only have the display set. Colour kuning. Memang cun. Tapi takde rezeki...so korang datang umah aku...duduk je lah kat sofa lembik aku yang ada ni...he he he.

Liz Duan said...

actually ade lagi satu yg heart shaped..cool jugak still red in kaler..meletop tapi it is a few hundreds more..so nahe..nahe..nahe

Ejin said...

nie how much? cantik