Friday, May 1, 2009

I winked at you !!!!!!!!!!!

he..he..he..my kind of facial treatment..pethatic ke? .. yes, I could be the only 30 sth woman who has never done a proper facial treatment at a proper beauty centre...kesian..kan???he..he..he...there are reasons for that:
1)it is just plain expensive...how much is the right price for a good treatment and good product? A BIG Question mark there?
2)there are too many brand - i just undecided which to choose -which will suit me?? BIG Question mark again?
3) i am one of those who are blessed with good facial skin , i have never had that pimple-era throughout my life - thus i am just scared if "facial" may widen pores or maybe shrank, i dont know...and how will it affect my skin..another BIG Question mark?
4)timing...i know it takes hours to end a session...my weekends is family time, i just love being with them than spending time with some beautician..so when is the right time..another BIG Question mark?

But deep down.....I think being 30 sth and moving fast towards 40 ,it is the right time to take up proper skincare ritual at least once a month...besides i am starting to see some little small brownish pigmentation appearing on my face...i have one or two birthmark but now they are more...beranak ke?
Until I decide which brand to take up..when? another BIG Question mark?, i continue my loyalty to Olay and do my own facial treatment at my home sweet home....may not as good as in the beauty salon with their gadjets ..steam, massage etc, but i hope will give enough cleansing and able to attack the bad cells out of my system...

banyak sgt persoalan nya, kan?...phew....trauma aku...kah..kah..kah...

2 comments:

Ejin said...

hehehe banyaknyer persoalan ngko..tapi ngko rajin buat facial sendiri kire ok le tu ...aku pun baru 2 tahun nie start facial ..

Liz Duan said...

he..he..he..itu lah dia...trauma kan?