Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A shot of Duan

I am just sharing this tiny miny glimpse of Duan at the recent signing ceremony between RT-Biofarm and Kontena Nasional, it was out in Utusan. He's the one wearing green if only you dont recognise the grey hair:)
"Why such a small shot (for such a big role)....???"so i asked him....
From my background it is always"steal the camera i.e. look for the camera" --that was very very common phrase .......
and he answered me "it never occurred to me to search for the camera or even think about a picture in tomorrow's news....was just doing my job"..

so there you go....doesnt he complete me?...when i said "my other half"...i really mean it.......a person that i will never become....am so proud of him fro this new collaboration and for what he did to the company ...from ground zero -- a real hutan belantara!
But i still ended the conversation we had, with a little piece of advice....
"next time tu jengah lah sikit! sebab kite nak publish kat blog ni wahahahahaha"

2 comments:

fendifid said...

Kenapa nko tak siapkan suit untuk Duan? apa kes baju hijau? itu baju company RT ke?

Agree with yiour advice...dia yang bertungkus lumus kan buat kerja...orang lain yang tukang sign lebih terserlah. Apakah?

Ejin said...

yes - Duan, next time cari camera angle k ...kalau kami boleh le kenak grey hair tu, org lain tak tau :-)

btw, Well Done!!!!