Monday, November 2, 2009

My 36th Birthday...

To all my dear friends...I humbly extending my deepest apprecaition for the thoughts and the wishes...terima kasih banyak banyak.....I am overwhelmed with all the messages and emails--.....sedihnya my other half is not around..but being as thoughtful as he always be....dah tentu lah dia tinggal kan birthday presents for me walau pun mulut dia berbunyi " semua benda birthday present"...if you guys may recall ingat tak my lcd tv lah and entah apa lagi ...semua nya came along with my "suggesting" statement ,


"beli je lah as a birthday present for me"...gitu!

So this is what i got for my birthday...we bought it together last week..am keeping it until he come back ,



and an off-white handy ...this was bought in KL before he's off for his business trip-(the bag was handed to me by a friend)-Love the bag so much --as usual the bag was mms to me and he told me that it is suitable for office but it's white....ler ler tu i changed my paradigm and ensured that white is ok-he..he..e..tapi nya sayang pulak nak bawak gi office kalau dah as white as that.....my search for office handy going to be endless lah kan??? My birthday wishes....I actually cant think of any...I am contented with what i have..duan , my boys...they complete me...and all of you my friends..you make my life even more interesting and i believe i am being me for the people around me...

Ada..ada ...i always have this one wish not only on birthday...i always hope dipermudahkan my route to be a better muslim which i believe akan merangkumi segala kebaikan didunia dan di akhirat sebagai insan to another insan dan sebagai hambaNya.

Kang ade yg kata aku jadi ustazah ni....aku kan insan biasa..---nyanyi sikit lagu dayangku intan---..ok lah good nite everybody...Ejin and Eat, the below is harum sundal malam

6 comments:

ZZ said...

happy birthday Liz! kasik close up sket la that white handy.. i loiiike!

Liz Duan said...

Zarina, It's a CK ...ade print of the brand merata rata...i nak close up pun with my handphone camera pun it wont bring us anywhere....

fendifid said...

next besday mintak digicam la...pastu boleh ambik gambar banyak banyak masa trip ke London nanti. Aminn.

ZZ said...

cantik2.. bila aku tenung betui2 baru nampak CK menjerit2.. cantik gak handbag putih ni kan..

Ros Is said...

harum sundal malam...baru tengok bunga ni 'live' 2-3 minggu lepas (kwn beli).bau-ala2 melur...gitu

Liz Duan said...

betul bau dia macam melor...dulu beli melur ajer sebab takut dgn nama HSM...gara gara Maya Karin lah...tapi sekarang beli HSM ajer..best try lah