Sunday, November 1, 2009

Full Latex

weekend without my other half...make a wild guess where do you think i would go?? shopping ?? of course lah...but where????..........ok time's up, ladies and gentle men....
I was here yesterday...my favourite one stop furniture gallery --
spent solid 2 and half hours...turning and tossing ...betul tak tipu....on many matresses...Actually we've been discussing for quite a while to get ourselves a new matress...badan dah tua kan...kejap sakit tu kejap kejang ini kang kebas itu kang tegang ini...urat, sayang! ...jangan konar ok! The old one is an orthopedic matress but the springy type... that was our second matress and our first real matress...if it comes free with bedroom set, that is not a proper matress kire as alas ajer ok. I used to have "endless" backpain and that springy orthopedic was bought to accomodate my "endless" complaints...it was a suprise...kezutan tiba tiba ajer ade kat rumah..


That was 7 years ago , i think.... and this round it is not me but Duan who is complaining ...his suggestion was either water bed ---(cant imagine kalau guna water bed ni)---or latex and i chose fully latex yesterday...I actually tested a few brands ---betul betul baring pusing punya dgn Mat Dib---sekali dgn bibik---from price as high as 15k---gilos... then down to 3 matresses and finally chose the one I bought...Total Undisturbed Sleep...gitu...and No turning required....gembira kan?

Since my old matress need a place to lie, I also looked for a cheapy katil (budget tak cukuplah)for Bibik's room to replace her single bed...At the counter, before makes my payment..dah lepas bargain segala bagai...i went to the anak towkey who happened to be a lengchai..."Lengchai, itu katil foc aje lah"..."That katil ke Kak?".."emmm ok lah kak"...happy aku....i was just a about to pay tadi tau...kalau i didnt say hai.. gone a few of my purple-ish.

Here is the matress concerned..memang de bomb...so after 14 years of marriage this is our 3rd matress...should last for the next 10 years--kata org kedai-- tapi dapat 7 pun ok lah....The model offered himself after covering his pusat...Others are not aurat...dia kata....tapi boleh kena banned kan...baju londeh londeh tak pulak...sudah masuk bab lain aku ni....

I can just walk slowly from one floor to another in this shop...just look at the room set up...best sangat...I took home that hand for Adib....not pink of course even though i LUVV that pink hand.....

3 comments:

fendifid said...

meletops...project khas nko ni.

Liz Duan said...

ade sambungan lagi ni...kejang urat nak type lah...emngantok ajer

Ejin said...

nice! aku pun plan nak cari bedroom set nie + cari tilam ...but always takde masa maaaaaa