Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zara the storyteller

Hi readers, I am Zara...aka Tasha. Daddy said these are the photos left from our short trip yang sangat happening to Kuantan. Short but memorable. Short and meletops. I can't wait for our next reunion trip.
My usual memek muka...no expression as daddy always denotes this look.
My memek muka after a day spent time with Mama Ejin. I was so impressed to see how passionate mama Ejin towards food. She was always the first one to sit during dining and always the last to finish her meal.

p/s ampun tuanku mama ejin...daddy force zara to read his script..otherwise daddy tak nak dukung zara...hu hu hu.
I love these 3 divas very very much. Mummy, Auntie Liz and Mama Ejin are always my bionic woman. Very special on their own unique ways.
Abang Adib yang very cool & my handsome Daddy.
He he he...that's me in my Ferrari. This photo was taken before we check in to the hotel. A treat from Mama Ejin. Thank you Mama...daddy said mama will treat us Hard Rock Hotel in Bali next year...yeahhhhh.
I can't look at the camera anymore...this is the 10th snap.
My sweet kak Misha. She always be the first one to kiss me every morning. I love you sis.
Again...my cute daddy.
Sorry...daddy want to enter frame.

Daddy :- Food diva.
Too bad I am still too young to enjoy the pool. Daddy promise me, I will get my chance after I reach 6 months old. For now, i will swim in my own pink bath tub at home.
I was so exhausted entertaining the divas, so I need some rest and milk.
My favourite position when daddy dukung. I purposely made myself lembik and lean on my daddy's shoulder. Daddy said, his shoulder will always ready for me to cry on. I love you daddy.
I was already asleep but daddy said the shoe cabinet meletops. Tempat berposing wajib.
Sorry...daddy want to enter frame again.

Daddy :- Tengok bukti lagi nyata...Ejin dah siap duduk makan sedangkan orang lain belum lagi LOL.
Everybody enjoyed the crab so much. Mantap lagi Satanemmm.

I wish I can continue story telling but daddy is out of photos. So i better stop here and time to bed. Happy reading everyone and have a great day.

3 comments:

Ejin said...

Zara, ckp kat daddy soh zoom in pinggan mama ejin tu ...masih kosong lagi ....padahal pinggan daddy dah ada food (yang sebelah mama tu) ....so, sapa spread rumours kata mama ejin makan dulu nie?????

Ejin said...

Siap buka pintu shoes closet tu ...lol ....kesian zara kena layan daddy posing

Liz Duan said...

what a sweet posting.

yelah sanggup buka shoe closet tu..sabor je lah