Friday, September 9, 2011

Liz Duan Hari Raya celebration

finally.....ingin saya memanjat kan kesyukuran that i managed to do this posting in this Syawal ...first and foremost...Salam Aidil Fitri dan Maaf Zahir Batin....truly from my heart especially bab bab tersentuh batin i.e. ada kelakuan atau bicara saya yg menganggu hati/batin kamu sekalian...mintak maaf banyak banyak...

Ok where do I start...hari raya, i always think hari raya is the most unique festive of all...the fact that we fast for a month prior to hari raya, it makes hari raya like a victory..then the salam salam part of hari raya...seeking forgiveness from everybody...isn't that unique? If we are among those who have difficulties to say "im  sorry"...tunggu aje lah hari raya--settled....assuming umur panjang lah ni...
These are 2 main reasons among others that makes hari raya so unique to me....

Like previous years, malam raya kat Pekan...dari malam raya, food dah melimpah ruah...i told you before and i want to say it again...nobody will go hungry in my in laws house..that is something for sure. My mother in law...she always tries her best to accomodate everyone...one of its kind definitely!


 After photo session which is acara wajib and visited 3 houses ...we continued our journey down south...Johor Bahru, tanah tumpah nya darah ku.. 
Darling told me that our kampung is KL not JB but i was raised in Ulu Tiram Johor..stayed in KL during standard one, then was in Penang from 8 years old thru out my teen years , briefly in KL for my a level then left for UK, back again for few months and left for good for Kuantan. Thus I have difficulties to say KL is my kampung...love KL - "the City"- of course... as I also have problem to appreciate keindahan or kehiajauan kampung ...kampung as in the real term lah...sekejab sekejab boleh lah tapi nak bermaustautin tu emmmmm....bukan eksen ke hapa tapi mmg cam tu ...

Anyway i was supposed to be in JB until saturday...dah seronot seronot dah but then my family told me that they wanted to come to Kuantan so I got to shorten my trip and came back earlier to make some last minute preparation....kang nganga no food at home....tak best lah gitu, this is something i learn from my mil...food can keep family together..i try to adopt that!
Kuantan is not like you can singgah...but you have to make like dedicated journey, thus i tried my best to ensure people feel welcomed. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for making your way to Kuantan...it was a short one but means the world to me. As i said Kuantan is out of the way, it is understandable if people have difficulties to visit us, with one's tight schedule and commitment....i so understand that and have never  complained, well we have our moments as well when we cant fulfill invitation and all that, but it is rude to ask for reasons when people extend an invitation to you...dont u think so? Whatever...ha...ha..ha..reflection of maturity....i always believe silence is better if you cant have good out from your mouth...i tot i learn this from my other half....yes~

Last nite....RT Bio farm had their raya gathering at our place..the office staff plus spouses and the reban folks... and more food...

Until my next posting....hei i am now listening to Someone Like You-Adele....and another is Rihanna -California King bed...apart from Sungai Lui from our very own talented singer Aizat...i am so out dated kan ??? whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...ha..ha..ha...adios folks...talke care!

3 comments:

fendifid said...

Haaa..ambikkk...posting pulun 5 dalam 1. Dari malam raya sampai dah nak habis raya...all sumbat in 1.

Ni gara gara malas bawak camera punya kes la ni...kan kan kan.

Tak kisah la...yg penting meriah. Selamat hari raya.

Liz Duan said...

know what i misplaced my canon jenuh cari ni...

Ejin said...

oooo yang nie ke posting tauhu sumbat yang fendu kata tadi ...takpe, asal ada ...jgn haus cam akak CEO kiter tu

Liz - comel si Aariz pakai baju tu :-)